Where was your ADE this year?

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Barrack Room Lawyer, Sep 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just got back from ours, sunny north wales assiting the Welsh Highland Railway with some tasks they needed doing, everyone became more infatuated with "Zulu" than usual and by the end we were all calling each other by our last 3. Yes I know, far too muck spare time :D
  2. msr

msr LE

3. Annual Deployment Exercise. Formally known as Annual Camp!
  4. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

New Jersey, USA.

Parachuting from C130, CH47 and C17. Blackhawk air assault onto OBUA objective. Range work including live 4 man contact drills. R&R in New York or Atlantic City.

Ho Hum!
  5. really??
  6. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

7. wow!!

i wish i had the balls to do that , wll i nearly did untill i found out that my closest coy was london!
  8. Give me working on a railway in wales any day.... :cry:

We did have the MOD media unit along filming and interviewing us, its going to be on armynet soon, will post details when its on there, thatll be more exciting than any of the above :cry:
  9. I hope it wont be as embarrassing as the last time the journos came to visit! I still get grief from the lads as a result of the articles in the Volunteer and Soldier from the Romney Hythe and Dymnchurch camp back in 99!
  10. As I recall, it was you who was infatutaed with Zulu, which then eventually rubbed off on other people. Still, it was a good camp and many beers were drunk. Because you buggered off a day early you missed the drops vehicle being stuck at the bottom of the hill for two hours in pouring rain.......
  11. I cant help it if your all easily led!

If you remember I arrived a day late as well, lives and learns dont ya! :wink:
  12. Sunny Summer Challenge, thought I'd be doing my job as an SAA instructor, RMQ etc but alternated between Adventure Training and acting as guard commander. Even better camp was only 15 miles from home, quality really....
  13. A couple of weeks in Czech Republic sitting on a hill trying to waah as many people as possible, paying 50p a pint and swaning around in Landrover Disco's. All paid for by the army. Ace
  14. Swynerton :x
  15. STANTA

5 days in the field at the end, followed by a massive night on the lash!