• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Where was this?

I was sorting through a pile of old photographs and came across several taken during my time in green. Thought it might be mildly amusing to ask some of the Old & Bold if they recognise where they were taken and what memories they invoke.

If it's been done before I apologise and MODS feel free to merge or bin it. (Yes I did several searches and came up with dick.)

Here we go then:

Attachments

Thats the sign at Vogelsang, i remember the mad Belgian tank driver running over us, the bar and running up the hill from the lake , all the statues, minus their heads and bollocks .

It appears the "Where and What" thread and this new "Where was this" thread are the same bloody thing.
I did say in my original post that I did a search and couldn't find anything similar, also asked MODS to merge or bin if it was duplicated. Please excuse my biff search skills and I await a merge.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Correct. Beaches were crap but spent some good weekends down in Happy Valley with cool boxes full of Keo beer and Pandemonium wine. Happy days.
I found a bottle of St Panteleimon on a supermarket shelf somewhere years after UNFICYP, shouted "Pandemonium!" and demanded we take it home so I could reminisce on my Cyprus drinking sessions.

It was disgusting. Somewhere down the line I'd developed a palate. Gutted. Never go back.

Had the same problem with Iron Bru.

******* awful stuff, only a tad worse than Lucozade.

And even far more gopping than Mountain Dew, Yank fuckshit stuff.

Latest Threads