Where was this?

Discussion in 'Old & Bold' started by Chodmeister, Dec 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was sorting through a pile of old photographs and came across several taken during my time in green. Thought it might be mildly amusing to ask some of the Old & Bold if they recognise where they were taken and what memories they invoke.

If it's been done before I apologise and MODS feel free to merge or bin it. (Yes I did several searches and came up with dick.)

Here we go then:

Attached Files:

2. Thats the sign at Vogelsang, i remember the mad Belgian tank driver running over us, the bar and running up the hill from the lake , all the statues, minus their heads and bollocks .

• Like Like x 1
  3. Easy one to start and correct.

What about this one? Even easier I suspect...lol

Attached Files:

4. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Episkopi

5. [​IMG]

Where be this then.

6. Voglesang

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yep, not many get that one from that view.

8. It appears the "Where and What" thread and this new "Where was this" thread are the same bloody thing.

9. I have a similar picture at home, but taken from further up and to the left IIRC.
    and of course, the eagle doens't exist....

10. I did say in my original post that I did a search and couldn't find anything similar, also asked MODS to merge or bin if it was duplicated. Please excuse my biff search skills and I await a merge.

11. Correct. Beaches were crap but spent some good weekends down in Happy Valley with cool boxes full of Keo beer and Pandemonium wine. Happy days.

12. Not so easy this one.

Attached Files:

• 31.jpg
      31.jpg
      File size:
      62.2 KB
      Views:
  13. Oh, stop whinging like a slapper that forgot her fags.

14. its the church near watsititsname

15. JHQ Reindalhen