Where was the Poppy?

Just been watching Liverpool v man u. Benitez was wearing a poppy, TCF wasn't. I find it totally disrespetful the old red-nose cnut couln't even pin a poppy to his jacket. Public figures should set an example, especially those in sports considering their mass following.

P

PrinceAlbert

Why do people get outraged at shiite like this? There's more to life.

I have my poppy, others have theirs. I haven't started wearing mine yet, so why should others?

You need to get out and get a life.

Do you stay in doors all day noting down the people on TV that don't have poppies on??

Cant get one, out in theatre, having one sent out.

what a stupid thread.....!

I have just put my change in the pot in Tescos but am not wearing a poppy!

Yawn!

FNUSNU said:
Just been watching Liverpool v man u. Benitez was wearing a poppy, TCF wasn't. I find it totally disrespetful the old red-nose cnut couln't even pin a poppy to his jacket. Public figures should set an example, especially those in sports considering their mass following.
He wasn't wearing one because he, like many doesn't give a sh1t. :roll:

Get over it.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Get that outraged bus outa here there's passengers waiting AGGGGGHHHHHH

FNUSNU said:
Pot, kettle, black, where's the poppy in your avatar??

FNUSNU said:
You think that's shocking??

Some bloke down on the TA thread is only going to turn up for Remeberance Parade if he gets paid to !

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
subbsonic said:
FNUSNU said:

Some bloke down on the TA thread is only going to turn up for Remeberance Parade if he gets paid to !
No, its a windup.

subbsonic said:
FNUSNU said:

Make that 'some wah merchant on the TA thread says he resents participating in a Remembrance Parade without getting paid'.

As usual, I won't be wearing my poppy until November (I've got to find it yet! :tongue: ).

I haven't made mine yet, sure the kids have some red tissue paper and a black button in their making-a-mess boxes somewhere. Getting quite good at making the red noses as well.

Command_doh said:
subbsonic said:
FNUSNU said:

No, its a windup.
You sure its a wind up and not a wah

...I'll get my coat!

Latest Threads