Where to get help? Pension, discharge and service

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by loony, Mar 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Not sure where to post so please direct me.

    I would like some help with finding the correct people I need to contact about my discharge from Army in 2001.

    I don't really want to discuss everything on a public forum. Is there a one stop shop you know of where I can go to explain my situation? This is one of a number of things I am trying to sort out myself and to be honest struggling.

    I have tried CAB and got nowhere, I cannot afford a solicitor. I would just like to ge to the bottom of my situation so I know there is nothing more that can be done and from there, I can rest.
  2. SPVA.

    Google them.