where to get buckles and clips

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by whitenoisebabies, Apr 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm want to get my assault vest tailored with clips to attach the resi pouch, and looking for somewhere to get the clips, or is it just a case of cutting up a few buckshee rifle slings???

2. Check out www.ITWnexus.com. Register, it takes about 2 minutes, and get free samples of anything in their catalogue. They normally send you 2-4 samples and it's 100% free.

3. Cheers will do, I its ITW NEXUS who make the issue ones anyway, just got to find the right size

4. Alternativel;y, see your unit equipment repairer who can obtain through the system.

5. or you could use that long strappy buckly thing attached to the respirator pouch to sling it and therefore not need to unbuckle pouch every time you try to sit down in a vehicle...

6. 8O

H_D_T,

you know that's far too sensible.

the_Bat

7. I apologise unreservedly, I was a little pished last night.

I have taken myself outside and had a word with myself, shan't happen again.

Humph

8. The snazzy clips that come attached to the CBA(improved/enchanced..whatever) work well & they are free as folk tend not to know what they are for (& I'm not telling) & leave them hanging loose just ready to be unclipped by low-lifes who have a use for them.