• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Where to commit Cardinal Sin

So, you're a member of a famous (possibly infamous) organisation and you need to hide out for a while, to let the heat die down and outraged memory fade, while your higher authority bides time to put you into another position of authority, trust and ability to "exhibit your human falibility".

Here's an example of the sort of pillar of the community that might need to take this action:

Ladies & Gentlemen of Arrse, I give you Cardinal Keith O'Brian - lately UK's most senior RC cleric.

Now, fleeing to Paraguay is sooo 1950s and, in any event, it's toppers with aging Germans. So, where to go?

Arrsers - unleash your fertile imagination.....

ps: I've already nominated the Isle of Man(love), even if the pun is quite weak. :oops:

Only one place for a Crow too hide - the Vatican.

So many RC clerics that another one would blend right in. As would, apparently, one who bats for the Jarrod XI.

While Austria boasts the appropriate village name of "Fucking", the images I found only seem to have females/girls/laydees draped around the sign (you're all just going to have to do your own searches :giggle:)

France, with Condom, is right out....

...but good old reliable India gives us the following, which might just meet the requirement:

Latest Threads