Where to buy shiny Guardsman shoes

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
amazing! you wait all day for an ethnic and then two come at once

Looks like quite a boot to impress people. Have you ever tried a pair for size and comfort? Can they be worn and walked around in all day?

Guardsman, and Household cavalry footwear, are rather like the lawns outside stately homes; a mere few years of TLC and attention makes them shiny and black, in the case of the army, and verdant and green in the case of stately homes.

As I suspect you have neither a country pile, nor a service background, of any sort, I would suggest a trip to any emporium that sells plastic slip ons to the public. A touch of Mr Sheen and you will be shiny as a soldier. Also better turned out than the average tramp and dog ensemble. Albeit not held in the same esteem.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
why does the black guy have a gold chin strap under his afro and the sikh a black one?

Looks like quite a boot to impress people. Have you ever tried a pair for size and comfort? Can they be worn and walked around in all day?

As a former Guardsman the answer to both your cuntish questions is 'Yes'.

However, that does not detract from the fact that you are a never served, civvy ****. I thank you.