• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Where to buy shiny Guardsman shoes

Looks like quite a boot to impress people. Have you ever tried a pair for size and comfort? Can they be worn and walked around in all day?

Guardsman, and Household cavalry footwear, are rather like the lawns outside stately homes; a mere few years of TLC and attention makes them shiny and black, in the case of the army, and verdant and green in the case of stately homes.

As I suspect you have neither a country pile, nor a service background, of any sort, I would suggest a trip to any emporium that sells plastic slip ons to the public. A touch of Mr Sheen and you will be shiny as a soldier. Also better turned out than the average tramp and dog ensemble. Albeit not held in the same esteem.

Looks like quite a boot to impress people. Have you ever tried a pair for size and comfort? Can they be worn and walked around in all day?

As a former Guardsman the answer to both your cuntish questions is 'Yes'.

However, that does not detract from the fact that you are a never served, civvy ****. I thank you.

Latest Threads