Where to buy issue black PT shorts online (asap)?

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by Point & Shoot, Jan 29, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I start Phase 2 training at Bovington on 4th Feb and I've noticed that I'm missing some of the kit that I should be taking with me; I'm not sure if it's packed in my MFO box or someone else has picked it up. Could anyone give me a website where I could buy black army issue PT shorts and some brown issue PT t shirts? I've searched for the shorts but I can't find any anywhere. Thanks.

2. Why not just go to the clothing store when you get there? It isnt the end of the world.

3. That's what I'll have to do but if I could I'd prefer to buy some before I get there.

4. .
    Just go sick and get yourself downgraded and create a web of lies as to why you're downgraded and what your actually injury is. Stop eBaying your used "Ex SAS/SBS/WALT" PT shorts to sex mad Japenese businessmen.

5. How quicks asap? Get one of your oppos to post you a pair so your not turning up with missing rig? I have like 5 pairs would post you one but dunno if Navy issue are the same as army?

6. They're the same except the Navy ones have the arse cut out of them.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Navy shorts have more sperm on the back of them.

8. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

I have a pair of blue sugarbags (still with a starched crease), if that's of any use to you.

I also have some red and white PT vests, but the white ones went a bit pink in the wash ( a common occurrence, I can tell you).

• Like Like x 1

9. The gayest things Ive ever worn and that is taking into account the floral frock I wore on a hen night!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

10. .
    Get yourself down to the lost property bin in your local leisure centre or get a pair of shorts tattooed onto your legs.

11. This was quite a fair question to start with and now you've got him turning up for 'work' dressed like a backing dancer for Take That. Do you think that's responsible, do you? Hmm? Do you? I should cocoa.

12. The ones I've been trying to give back to stores so they are off my tick are Blue - not Black. You will never ever wear these after basic training.

13. But they look really smart in a locker-layout.

14. Fair play to the chap - was quite surprised ( given what other issued kit is on there!!!) that an ebay search for "British Army PT shorts" threw up no results...

I must make better use of my time rather than trying to smugly, no I mean helpfully, post an ebay number

15. An old mate of mine got out a few years ago and into the surplus business, his biggest seller was the PT shorts to the gay fraternity! He was asked a number of times if he stocked any "soiled" ones.