Where to buy issue black PT shorts online (asap)?

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by Point & Shoot, Jan 29, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Point & Shoot

Point & Shoot Old-Salt

I start Phase 2 training at Bovington on 4th Feb and I've noticed that I'm missing some of the kit that I should be taking with me; I'm not sure if it's packed in my MFO box or someone else has picked it up. Could anyone give me a website where I could buy black army issue PT shorts and some brown issue PT t shirts? I've searched for the shorts but I can't find any anywhere. Thanks.

2. Why not just go to the clothing store when you get there? It isnt the end of the world.

3. Point & Shoot

Point & Shoot Old-Salt

That's what I'll have to do but if I could I'd prefer to buy some before I get there.

4. .
    Just go sick and get yourself downgraded and create a web of lies as to why you're downgraded and what your actually injury is. Stop eBaying your used "Ex SAS/SBS/WALT" PT shorts to sex mad Japenese businessmen.

5. Tsav

Tsav Clanker

How quicks asap? Get one of your oppos to post you a pair so your not turning up with missing rig? I have like 5 pairs would post you one but dunno if Navy issue are the same as army?

6. They're the same except the Navy ones have the arse cut out of them.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Navy shorts have more sperm on the back of them.

8. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

I have a pair of blue sugarbags (still with a starched crease), if that's of any use to you.

I also have some red and white PT vests, but the white ones went a bit pink in the wash ( a common occurrence, I can tell you).

• Like Like x 1

9. The gayest things Ive ever worn and that is taking into account the floral frock I wore on a hen night!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

10. .
    Get yourself down to the lost property bin in your local leisure centre or get a pair of shorts tattooed onto your legs.

11. This was quite a fair question to start with and now you've got him turning up for 'work' dressed like a backing dancer for Take That. Do you think that's responsible, do you? Hmm? Do you? I should cocoa.

12. The ones I've been trying to give back to stores so they are off my tick are Blue - not Black. You will never ever wear these after basic training.

13. cloudbuster

cloudbuster Guest

But they look really smart in a locker-layout.

14. Fair play to the chap - was quite surprised ( given what other issued kit is on there!!!) that an ebay search for "British Army PT shorts" threw up no results...

I must make better use of my time rather than trying to smugly, no I mean helpfully, post an ebay number

15. An old mate of mine got out a few years ago and into the surplus business, his biggest seller was the PT shorts to the gay fraternity! He was asked a number of times if he stocked any "soiled" ones.