Where the fuck are all these horses coming from?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mexeman, Feb 9, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In the light of the horse meat scandal in regard to our beloved burgers et al, where did this mountain of horse flesh come from? We aren't talking about a couple of previously loved gymkhana ponies but truckloads of the notoriously fucking unpredictable critters.
    Any of you guys missing your daughters mount?
  2. Gyppos.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. You could be right J, but there are only so many piebald, hobbled nags on council verges and I don't think that that is enough to fulfil Findus' hunger.
  4. err what did you just say? :eek:
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Someone always lowers the tone of intelligent debate....
    • Like Like x 1
  6. It's them filthy gyppo's they're everywhere the stinky travelling, shitting everywhere cunts.
    • Like Like x 15
  7. Horses die in their hundreds every month. Plenty to go around, and at about £300-£500 for a big horse carcass it's worth flogging the meat.

Interestingly horse meat is the only stock animal whose meat becomes more tender with age. It may be a waste of time to flog an old horse but you sure as shit can shoot it in the head and cut its fillet off for steak.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. At least when BSE was a problem I could buy loads of cheap beef, what use is this crisis?
    • Like Like x 3
  9. I suppose if you were quick you could corner the market in 2nd hand horseshoes.
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Personally, I will eat anything if it tastes good. I eat moose on a regular basis. Eating horse is a taboo within the British Isles which seems to be a historical and cultural no no.
  11. I couldn't walk wearing them I've only got little feet.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Who,said its just horses, cat dog rats a plenty.
  13. I'm sure it doesn't apply to you, but you know what they say about the size of a mans feet....
  14. I know I'm tall and don't have a stable base.
  15. Im a size 13, 6ft 3 and i can tell you right now , thats bollocks!! A guy at 5ft 5 with an average love truncheon looks like a tripod, but the taller you get with an average one...

Of course if any ladies are reading this, im only kidding, if i told you how big it was you would think i was talking in centimetres.