Where the f*ck do you draw the line!

Vereshchagin-Blowing_from_Guns_in_British_India.jpg

An Honourable East India Company official with the unlikely name of Mountstuart Elphinstone, onetime Governor of the Bombay Presidency described being blown from guns as combining the maximum possible spectacle with the least pain. Although I have to say that the expectation would do nothing at all for the state of my undercrackers…..

The sad thing about these incidents of touching (and more) is the perpetrator(s) weren't even full screws.

Top marks for doll's facial accuracy, which really captures the anxiety of Pte. Snowflake, as questions race through his mind as he waits by the armoury. 'Which JNCO will interfere with me today?', 'When will it happen?', 'Where will it happen?'. 'How much will it cost me?'
So a general question, debate whatever you wanna call it I don’t care.

Let’s talk about rank, let’s talk about how rank instantly goes to someone head a soon as they achieve a stripe and become a bigger knob head then they already are.. they wonder why people sign off it’s because of the cnuts they work for and I honestly feel sorry for every private in the army because if your a private you are literally a piece of shit, until you promote and become a piece of shit but why is this? If you abuse your kid as a child does he grow up and become abusive?

being a private in the army is possible the worst career in the whole world I possibly couldn’t think of anything worse, like for example a full screw “telling” you to make him a brew whilst he’s standing doing **** all himself just to lazy to go make himself ******* one and thinks he can make one of the private’s do it because they mean **** all! I mean if this guy spoke to me like this in civvy Street he’d be getting throat slammed to the floor.

and also as soon as you get your first stripe you instantly become a lazy ****? Like last week you was a private having to brass pick like every other poor ******* private in the squadron but you’ve recently been promoted and now you’re a counting lance jack! And brass picking comes round again but now you stand there with your hands in your pocket watching all of the other privates pick up brass whilst you walk past brasspointing bits of brass to pick for all the private’s.

let’s talk about commanders.. so you’ve just belted 300 rounds through your GPMG it comes to cleaning it and then you realise “I’m a full screw I’ll get someone else to clean the weapon I fired whilst I **** off and drink brews and spin dit’s”

like what the ****? Where is line between taking the morale ******* piss... I don’t give a **** if you’ve think youve earned your rank it’s no excuse to suddenly become a top ******, and think I don’t have to do any work anymore. Abuse of power is so big in the army right now and everyone’s scared to say no! Because apparently if you say no you’re disobeying and an order.

so I’m ******* pissed. Please share opinion on how authority should be used and if you think it’s acceptable to become a lazy **** and make private’s do the most pointless things because your too ******* lazy to flick the kettle on or clean your ******* own personal weapon!
If you can't take a joke you shouldn't have joined.

Last edited:

Let’s talk about rank, let’s talk about how rank instantly goes to someone head a soon as they achieve a stripe and become a bigger knob head then they already are.. they wonder why people sign off it’s because of the cnuts they work for and I honestly feel sorry for every private in the army because if your a private you are literally a piece of shit, until you promote and become a piece of shit but why is this? If you abuse your kid as a child does he grow up and become abusive?

being a private in the army is possible the worst career in the whole world I possibly couldn’t think of anything worse, like for example a full screw “telling” you to make him a brew whilst he’s standing doing **** all himself just to lazy to go make himself ******* one and thinks he can make one of the private’s do it because they mean **** all! I mean if this guy spoke to me like this in civvy Street he’d be getting throat slammed to the floor.

and also as soon as you get your first stripe you instantly become a lazy ****? Like last week you was a private having to brass pick like every other poor ******* private in the squadron but you’ve recently been promoted and now you’re a counting lance jack! And brass picking comes round again but now you stand there with your hands in your pocket watching all of the other privates pick up brass whilst you walk past brasspointing bits of brass to pick for all the private’s.

let’s talk about commanders.. so you’ve just belted 300 rounds through your GPMG it comes to cleaning it and then you realise “I’m a full screw I’ll get someone else to clean the weapon I fired whilst I **** off and drink brews and spin dit’s”

like what the ****? Where is line between taking the morale ******* piss... I don’t give a **** if you’ve think youve earned your rank it’s no excuse to suddenly become a top ******, and think I don’t have to do any work anymore. Abuse of power is so big in the army right now and everyone’s scared to say no! Because apparently if you say no you’re disobeying and an order.

so I’m ******* pissed. Please share opinion on how authority should be used and if you think it’s acceptable to become a lazy **** and make private’s do the most pointless things because your too ******* lazy to flick the kettle on or clean your ******* own personal weapon!
Time of the month?

A private soldier is complaining that soldiers of a higher rank are telling him what to do?

The hat ****.

Having been subjected to the most PC bollocks in the world ("accessibility" awareness given buy a quite literal black lesbian in a wheelchair where I was told that society oppresses people of impairment by putting murderous things like fucking kerbs on pavements) we have to not only see "impaired people as "impaired" people of colour first, because it's all ab out intersectionality where you have to sort of work out how fucked people's lives are by comparing it against some whingy-perma-vicitim status-liberal view of the world matrix and calculating how the white patrimony fukcs them over score.

To that end our OP has a stratospheric intersectional score calculated on the basis of being

a cnut
A Pvte
Being told what to do by a white patriarchal oppressor who has served in the very establishment structure of baby-murdering oppression, obviously through no fault or choice of his own
Those jobs could otherwise have been given to a righteous immigrant-asylum seeker (who is being oppressed by being given wads of our fukcing cash buck-shee and is working cash in hand to prevent "the man" from taxing his righteous earnings when hwite patriarch oppressors should be paying instead coz Magic Grandpa says so) and he is being made to do them. or not. Who knows?

And now you want to call him a Hat as well as a cnut?

His intersectional score will be off the chart with that one, so I suggest you withdraw that allegation before HR get involved.

In the meantime, not being a "Hat" yourself, you should just consider yourself a cnut.

And now you've got that off your chest...

Hello, Arrse to @Snappedbod21, do you read me over...

Nothing heard, out.

Dont come back you whinging twat.

There I've said it.

Close the thread, please!

It appears that your big girl panties are in a bunch I recommend you buy some chocolates curl up in bed with a nice quilt and watch “Beaches” or “Steel magnolias” let it all out and have a nice little cry dear.

Latest Threads