Where the f*ck do you draw the line!

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
Isnt there some welfare officer (not an ex RSM) who you can go to now if you feel your being bullied
It didn't come across as a bullying complaint, it was more of a whinge that Army brass had let some lacklustre types into the command structure above him.
IMHO, if the OP needs to vent, surely it's best he do it here, harmlessly, among interested peers than he take a loaded weapon into a NCOs mess? :)

Last edited:

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
So a general question, debate whatever you wanna call it I don’t care.

Let’s talk about rank, let’s talk about how rank instantly goes to someone head a soon as they achieve a stripe and become a bigger knob head then they already are.. they wonder why people sign off it’s because of the cnuts they work for and I honestly feel sorry for every private in the army because if your a private you are literally a piece of shit, until you promote and become a piece of shit but why is this? If you abuse your kid as a child does he grow up and become abusive?

being a private in the army is possible the worst career in the whole world I possibly couldn’t think of anything worse, like for example a full screw “telling” you to make him a brew whilst he’s standing doing **** all himself just to lazy to go make himself ******* one and thinks he can make one of the private’s do it because they mean **** all! I mean if this guy spoke to me like this in civvy Street he’d be getting throat slammed to the floor.

and also as soon as you get your first stripe you instantly become a lazy ****? Like last week you was a private having to brass pick like every other poor ******* private in the squadron but you’ve recently been promoted and now you’re a counting lance jack! And brass picking comes round again but now you stand there with your hands in your pocket watching all of the other privates pick up brass whilst you walk past brasspointing bits of brass to pick for all the private’s.

let’s talk about commanders.. so you’ve just belted 300 rounds through your GPMG it comes to cleaning it and then you realise “I’m a full screw I’ll get someone else to clean the weapon I fired whilst I **** off and drink brews and spin dit’s”

like what the ****? Where is line between taking the morale ******* piss... I don’t give a **** if you’ve think youve earned your rank it’s no excuse to suddenly become a top ******, and think I don’t have to do any work anymore. Abuse of power is so big in the army right now and everyone’s scared to say no! Because apparently if you say no you’re disobeying and an order.

so I’m ******* pissed. Please share opinion on how authority should be used and if you think it’s acceptable to become a lazy **** and make private’s do the most pointless things because your too ******* lazy to flick the kettle on or clean your ******* own personal weapon!
You have shit leadership in your unit, why not 'name and shame it'

explain please, why 2359 - 0001 ??
edit, Twilight zone?
Old Squaddies tale is that 0000hrs does not exist so this is the only time you are not employed by the MOD, therefore that is your time so technically twatting the RSM at 0000 means that you do so while being a civvie not a squaddie...complete bollocks of course.

View attachment 445109

Phone the f**king Padre
Oooops.
That's a bit close maybe.;)
On Day One I had my post showing the best photo of a mess Webley removed.
Twice.
I figured back then it was going to be "one of these" howlers.
We had gales of laughter in the household for many years listening to our lad telling priceless tales of shit-faced "superiors" and their little mind games. Thing is, for him it was water off a duck's back. It's just the way it was...or seemingly still is.

Old Squaddies tale is that 0000hrs does not exist so this is the only time you are not employed by the MOD, therefore that is your time so technically twatting the RSM at 0000 means that you do so while being a civvie not a squaddie...complete bollocks of course.
Especially risky if the RSM is waking someone up at 0000 :)

woger wabbit

War Hero
Thanks for that, glad I didn't know that during my service, I would probably still be doing hard time in dear old Colly. :(

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
What did I do?

Besides, I left parading at the guardroom behind a long time ago. Unless I was inspecting the parade..... Extra duties perhaps, but show parades? Not me anymore.
The army must have changed a lot if you actually had to do something wrong to get into trouble!

woger wabbit

War Hero
Beacause sweet lips, in the mob, the TWO (2) minutes between, no such time exists, and as it does not exist, anything happening in that time frame, never happened, and as it never happened....FFS ...you work it out.
Err, a real twilight zone exists then?, only fools will believe this poppycock.