Where the f*ck do you draw the line!

So a general question, debate whatever you wanna call it I don’t care.

Let’s talk about rank, let’s talk about how rank instantly goes to someone head a soon as they achieve a stripe and become a bigger knob head then they already are.. they wonder why people sign off it’s because of the cunts they work for and I honestly feel sorry for every private in the army because if your a private you are literally a piece of shit, until you promote and become a piece of shit but why is this? If you abuse your kid as a child does he grow up and become abusive?

being a private in the army is possible the worst career in the whole world I possibly couldn’t think of anything worse, like for example a full screw “telling” you to make him a brew whilst he’s standing doing fuck all himself just to lazy to go make himself fucking one and thinks he can make one of the private’s do it because they mean fuck all! I mean if this guy spoke to me like this in civvy Street he’d be getting throat slammed to the floor.

and also as soon as you get your first stripe you instantly become a lazy cunt? Like last week you was a private having to brass pick like every other poor fucking private in the squadron but you’ve recently been promoted and now you’re a counting lance jack! And brass picking comes round again but now you stand there with your hands in your pocket watching all of the other privates pick up brass whilst you walk past brasspointing bits of brass to pick for all the private’s.

let’s talk about commanders.. so you’ve just belted 300 rounds through your GPMG it comes to cleaning it and then you realise “I’m a full screw I’ll get someone else to clean the weapon I fired whilst I fuck off and drink brews and spin dit’s”

like what the fuck? Where is line between taking the morale fucking piss... I don’t give a fuck if you’ve think youve earned your rank it’s no excuse to suddenly become a top wanker, and think I don’t have to do any work anymore. Abuse of power is so big in the army right now and everyone’s scared to say no! Because apparently if you say no you’re disobeying and an order.

so I’m fucking pissed. Please share opinion on how authority should be used and if you think it’s acceptable to become a lazy cunt and make private’s do the most pointless things because your too fucking lazy to flick the kettle on or clean your fucking own personal weapon!

Toppet

War Hero

Let’s talk about rank, let’s talk about how rank instantly goes to someone head a soon as they achieve a stripe and become a bigger knob head then they already are.. they wonder why people sign off it’s because of the cnuts they work for and I honestly feel sorry for every private in the army because if your a private you are literally a piece of shit, until you promote and become a piece of shit but why is this? If you abuse your kid as a child does he grow up and become abusive?

being a private in the army is possible the worst career in the whole world I possibly couldn’t think of anything worse, like for example a full screw “telling” you to make him a brew whilst he’s standing doing **** all himself just to lazy to go make himself ******* one and thinks he can make one of the private’s do it because they mean **** all! I mean if this guy spoke to me like this in civvy Street he’d be getting throat slammed to the floor.

and also as soon as you get your first stripe you instantly become a lazy ****? Like last week you was a private having to brass pick like every other poor ******* private in the squadron but you’ve recently been promoted and now you’re a counting lance jack! And brass picking comes round again but now you stand there with your hands in your pocket watching all of the other privates pick up brass whilst you walk past brasspointing bits of brass to pick for all the private’s.

let’s talk about commanders.. so you’ve just belted 300 rounds through your GPMG it comes to cleaning it and then you realise “I’m a full screw I’ll get someone else to clean the weapon I fired whilst I **** off and drink brews and spin dit’s”

like what the ****? Where is line between taking the morale ******* piss... I don’t give a **** if you’ve think youve earned your rank it’s no excuse to suddenly become a top ******, and think I don’t have to do any work anymore. Abuse of power is so big in the army right now and everyone’s scared to say no! Because apparently if you say no you’re disobeying and an order.

so I’m ******* pissed. Please share opinion on how authority should be used and if you think it’s acceptable to become a lazy **** and make private’s do the most pointless things because your too ******* lazy to flick the kettle on or clean your ******* own personal weapon!
Sounds like you're in a shit unit. Good luck - possibly transfer?

Toppet

War Hero
Sounds like somebody touched his privates tbh.
Having worked for a toxic "leader" I can understand his frustrations. Luckily, as a Captain, I was in a much better position to try and influence things and arranged a meeting with my head of arm.

Did fück all use that I could see, but I tried.

Let’s talk about rank, let’s talk about how rank instantly goes to someone head a soon as they achieve a stripe and become a bigger knob head then they already are.. they wonder why people sign off it’s because of the cnuts they work for and I honestly feel sorry for every private in the army because if your a private you are literally a piece of shit, until you promote and become a piece of shit but why is this? If you abuse your kid as a child does he grow up and become abusive?

being a private in the army is possible the worst career in the whole world I possibly couldn’t think of anything worse, like for example a full screw “telling” you to make him a brew whilst he’s standing doing **** all himself just to lazy to go make himself ******* one and thinks he can make one of the private’s do it because they mean **** all! I mean if this guy spoke to me like this in civvy Street he’d be getting throat slammed to the floor.

and also as soon as you get your first stripe you instantly become a lazy ****? Like last week you was a private having to brass pick like every other poor ******* private in the squadron but you’ve recently been promoted and now you’re a counting lance jack! And brass picking comes round again but now you stand there with your hands in your pocket watching all of the other privates pick up brass whilst you walk past brasspointing bits of brass to pick for all the private’s.

let’s talk about commanders.. so you’ve just belted 300 rounds through your GPMG it comes to cleaning it and then you realise “I’m a full screw I’ll get someone else to clean the weapon I fired whilst I **** off and drink brews and spin dit’s”

like what the ****? Where is line between taking the morale ******* piss... I don’t give a **** if you’ve think youve earned your rank it’s no excuse to suddenly become a top ******, and think I don’t have to do any work anymore. Abuse of power is so big in the army right now and everyone’s scared to say no! Because apparently if you say no you’re disobeying and an order.

so I’m ******* pissed. Please share opinion on how authority should be used and if you think it’s acceptable to become a lazy **** and make private’s do the most pointless things because your too ******* lazy to flick the kettle on or clean your ******* own personal weapon!
Now you’ve recognised what makes a shít NCO it will help you become a good NCO when the time comes.

Until then you won’t beat them, keep your head down, pick up the brass and clean the weapons. Whinge about it in your head, but keep your mouth shut, you’ll get recognised as a good lad and get promoted quicker.

Keep watching and learning regardless of its someone doing it poor or well.

Beer? Check!
Munchies? Check!

Just joined less than hour ago, spent half the time typing out this diatribe, dropped it into the NAAFI, and it’s only Tuesday....Someone’s sock is hard at work it seems.

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Yes... A military thread. Fuck me sideways....

Right then. @Snappedbod21 think of it like this: the more an NCO hides behind their rank, the bigger the cunt they are. And the bigger the cunt they are, the more you do to avoid being a victim of their cuntery.

Just crack on with your own career. Keep your nose clean and when you pick up your first tape, remember your post here and break the cycle by looking after your new subordinates.

Sooner or later they do their time and spend their latter years joining veteran's groups on FaceAche, posting pictures of themselves wearing more badges than a TGI waiter, spinning old dits about shit weapons they never fired in anger, with a face as red as beetroot from the alcohol abuse borne from being failed human post their Army days.

Don't become any of the above, think of promotion as another group of people you can tell to fuck off, and you'll be fine, bud.

Just joined less than hour ago, spent half the time typing out this diatribe, dropped it into the NAAFI, and it’s only Tuesday....Someone’s sock is hard at work it seems.
I noticed the same as you.

Give him a break, journalists have to do what their editors tell them to do to pick up scraps of info for an article on today's military.

Can't you golly in his brew? You'd prob get filled in if you was caught but...

mrdude

War Hero
What a snowflake - you must be used to your mum doing everything for you, I suggest you man up a little bit.

In my job as an Oil Rig Mechanic - I regularly have to unblock sewage pipes with a fire hose - (usually filling about 2/3 large oil drums with about 200+ peoples faeces) I don't go whining to the Rig Engineer or OIM - because it's my bloody job and if I don't do it - the problem will get worse and I'll be sacked.

Life is like this - in ANY job you - once you work your way up the ladder, the shit becomes someone else's problem.

Now imagine yourself in a war zone and your mate has just been blown into fragments by an IED - same corporal telling you to pick up some body parts - doesn't need some fooking knob getting all uppety when he tells you to get a poncho out and start collecting those bits - he's got other shit to think about while you're doing that.

You do those shitty jobs when you're told - because when the shit hits the fan, you go on to autopilot and know what to do instinctively due to having done other crap jobs when you're told to.

What a snowflake - you must be used to your mum doing everything for you, I suggest you man up a little bit.

In my job as an Oil Rig Mechanic - I regularly have to unblock sewage pipes with a fire hose - (usually filling about 2/3 large oil drums with about 200+ peoples faeces) I don't go whining to the Rig Engineer or OIM - because it's my bloody job and if I don't do it - the problem will get worse and I'll be sacked.

Life is like this - in ANY job you - once you work your way up the ladder, the shit becomes someone else's problem.

Now imagine yourself in a war zone and your mate has just been blown into fragments by an IED - same corporal telling you to pick up some body parts - doesn't need some fooking knob getting all uppety when he tells you to get a poncho out and start collecting those bits - he's got other shit to think about while you're doing that.

You do those shitty jobs when you're told - because when the shit hits the fan, you go on to autopilot and know what to do instinctively due to having done other crap jobs when you're told to.
You shovel shit for a living.

I've just sent my surprised face on a week's holiday,