Where now for Major Colonel Generalissimo for life (Acting)

The ex-major, or was it Lt-Colonel, or maybe Colonel or even Brigadier. Whichever rank he was, he never passed a military parachuting course, did any operational tours or even earned very many medals. He also didn't do very well as far as his personal fitness was concerned.
Cuddles?

If you remember the COs won't delete his account so leaving him no choice but to stay and post.
He's a political prisoner trapped in Arrse Guantanamo.
In 14 years as a moderator I never once saw a user asking for their accounts to be nuked and the COs refusing.

He threatened to flounce then decided that ARRSE would be a better place for his presence, obviously. Like most of the shameless attention whores he just couldn't go through with it.

Holy fück - TCJG has got Woopert out of bed!

He gave me a "dumb". Comeback of the century that was.

Go on then @rgjbloke call me a liar.......
I wouldn’t dream of it.

You’re simply a misinformed fool who believes inaccurate twaddle that some people post on here.

For the record, a few years ago after some pretty heavy debate including much slagging off between different parties, I announced that I had asked for my account to be deleted.

I was just as guilty of the slagging people off bit as anybody else. I thought I’d better mention that.

My request to delete my account was simply never actioned. There wasn’t a debate about it. I didn’t discuss it with either of the CO’s and they never refused to delete it.

Apart from my original request message, nothing at all was written about it between me and the site owners. That may have been because the message wasn’t seen or a number of other reasons that I can’t be bothered to speculate about.

Things moved on and I’ve just continued to post on the various things that have interested me on ARRSE over the subsequent years.

I’d suggest that when a stab who’s most likely never worn a uniform outside of Birkenhead during his brief tenure propping up the bar in a TA centre posts inaccurate information, I’d personally check the facts before jumping on the bandwagon.

Nowt inaccurate about you saying you wanted your account deleting and then staying.
IMG_20190603_182309.jpg

Nowt inaccurate about you saying you wanted your account deleting and then staying.
I’m not repeating myself. Do you want the medal I’m wearing in the trigger picture. Then you can feel like you were a proper soldier and walt it up a bit at the next remembrance parade.

Here’s a suggestion about how an officer of his generation might have “earned” his wings. Perhaps back in 77 when Sandhurst cadets could do the jumps course, there was an officer cadet who bottled doing it. So maybe another officer went in his place, without telling the DS. They swapped ID cards, so no one knew.

So the officer who passed the jumps course wouldn’t appear on any records. But he’d still wear the wings. Meanwhile, the officer who bottled the course but who’s name appeared on the records didn’t wear wings. Or maybe they both wore wings.

Makes no sense to me, but that’s his story.
Of course, there is a far, far easier explanation...

Perhaps, but only because I believe it to be so.
And I believe in the CO's policy of not hoofing people unless it's obviously massively disruptive to the site.

If you want to leave, stop posting. It's fairly straightforward. Don't come back for a quick peek to see if anyone is talking about you.

Unless you're flouncing of course.

Apart from my original request message, nothing at all was written about it between me and the site owners. That may have been because the message wasn’t seen or a number of other reasons that I can’t be bothered to speculate about.
View attachment 396739
So, as it seems to have slipped out of either @Good CO or @Bad CO 's intray and down the back of the desk, and you haven't withdrawn your request, it is still extant. That being the case, if they decide now to act on your request, you will have no complaints.

Or more likely, you never intended to leave, and were merely acting like a drama llama.

And I believe in the CO's policy of not hoofing people unless it's obviously massively disruptive to the site.

If you want to leave, stop posting. It's fairly straightforward. Don't come back for a quick peek to see if anyone is talking about you.

Unless you're flouncing of course.
You’re the Mod. That’s your take on policy. I haven’t a clue what the views of the CO’s are. I’m not flouncing. That’s a matter that happened several years ago. I came to this particular thread because my name was posted on it. Have a read back and see for yourself before you start coming to conclusions that I’m flouncing. Get your facts straight before making accusations.