Where now for Major Colonel Generalissimo for life (Acting)

As in the title, where now for him, no matter what thread he visits he's gonna get incoming (Well deserved).
Will there now be an excess of unused pixels if he isn't posting massive missives?
Has the house boy prolapsed yet as the Major takes his frustration out on him?
Without his thread will he be enjoying more "Cuisine and scenery"... (Those poor kiddies)
Who will enable rapists and regale us with tales of perverting justice...

Last edited:
What of Milan wire...spiral or straight? Mankind needs to know

Wtf are you on about?

Please tell me TCJG, lord high poobah of Google has been banned or flounced...?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Is it Friday already:-?

It's just a case of waiting for the other shoe to drop now that Arte has released him into the forums being he won't be fighting obsessively in his thread

It's just a case of waiting for the other shoe to drop now that Arte has released him into the forums being he won't be fighting obsessively in his thread
I'm glad that thread has died, and I was hoping nobody would tag him, but too late.

Let him slide into obscurity with whatever shreds of dignity haven't been burned on the fire of his self-righteousness.

I cant believe Arte_et_Marte locked the fucking thread, the miserable bastard, just as Johny-boy was about to reply with a witty and informative post that would have shown everyone just how great he is and how he was right all along.
Now we will never get to see the great man refute the lies that everyone was telling about him.
I feel cheated.

Please tell me TCJG, lord high poobah of Google has been banned or flounced...?
Flounced with a side order of melt down, I understand.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

He’ll be back.

It’s like a form of Tourettes, he just can’t help himself.

it’s the graveyard shift in the land of fine cuisine and scenery at the moment, but I’ll bet he’s lurking, maybe not logged in, but he’s lurking.