Where next for the British Army?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by mnic, Feb 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. if they do leave afghan middle of 2013, will there be other places were the army will show there presence? , i have heard that Somalia is possible, it will be interesting to see especially if i get enlisted just as were pulling out of afghan.
  2. Did you even pass your BARB test? Jesus Christ!!

3. If you don't learn to distinguish between where, were and we're, you're (note, not "your") not getting enlisted in nuffink. Innit.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. No but its just interesting to find out . Its got nothing to do with me joining i only put that so people dont jump to the conclusion that im a journo
  5. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Thread title edited as it was annoying me.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Why would i care about that when im typing from my phone? Aslong as its not txt speak its not breaking rules and people still understand it ok blud lol
  7. Niceone pal
  8. The only conclusion I jumped to is that you're more than a little bit thick.

9. I expect the British Army will be deployed to stem the Chinese hoards heading our way, expect a posting to Morecambe Beach around 2014.
  10. Good for you.
  11. yes you poor thing - what a terrible shame to miss such a super conflict..whatever will you do ?....fingers crossed you might get crack at the Falklands..no hang on that will only last ten minutes and wont be a long enough a war for you.... I'll give the IRA a quick ring to see if we can reinstate some pub bombings..you c**t
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Dale rules apply.

Typing from your phone?

Typing from your head more like.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. They'll be manning Hadrians wall to keep out the Scottish hoards whilst the electric fences & mine-fields are put in place.
  14. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Hordes mate, hordes. Can't pull up the thread title for illiteracy if you're going to go all sloppy on us.
  15. Long lazy afternoons in the Sqn Bar, sports events and sh*t loads of adventure training. i for one can't wait