Where is your favourite place to see wildlife?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by nikdevid, Nov 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi friends,
    Where is your favourite place to see wildlife?
  2. This thread, apparently.
  3. London Underground - or late Saturday in Glasgow!

Seriously - Strangford Lough and the Farne Islands.
  4. If you are talking about animals, the four legged variety, it would have to be Kruger Park in RSA......brilliant beyond words.

As for the human variety, well any ER or A&E on any weekend (my heart goes out the the Dr's, nurses and others who have to deal with them). As for light entertainment, the Taiwanese Parliament is hard to beat :lol:
  5. In my sights; failing that in the cooking pot! :twisted:
  6. Without a doubt Chitwan National Park in Nepal - my whole attitude to the environment and protecting the planet completely changed on the day I saw a rhino in the wild, minding its own business. Brilliant.
  7. Certain laybys by prior arrangement Dogging hahahaha
  8. As seen on the back of the tatties hauling trucks trailers down here in NZ.....

"There's room for all Gods animals.....right next to the mashed spuds"
  9. Any town where squaddies congregate on the pi$$ on a Saturday night. ;)
  10. Goode Park in Melbourne, Florida - if you pat your hand on the surface of the water, you might attract a Manatee. They're dumb as a brick but amazingly friendly (much like certain ARRSErs) :p
  11. Great Barrier Reef. Looks amazing but often dangerous.
  12. Arrse has become shite and mong threads like this just add towards its demise.