Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Where is this Aircraft?

Another (possible) piece in the puzzle.

'The Malaysian government has closed the book on the MH370 mystery in a new report into the disappearance of the doomed Malaysian Airlines flight. The 1500 page report by the official safety investigation team released this afternoon reveals the Malaysian government has not assigned blame to any individual(s). Dr Kok Soo Chon, investigator in charge of the search, this afternoon told reporters “this is not the final report”.

“This report was not prepared by Malaysia alone,” he said at a press conference. “It is the work of eight countries (including Australia).” He said the search investigators “have finally reached a consensus” about the final moments of MH370. Dr Chon said the team had concluded that MH370 deviated from its path and that the plane’s change in direction over the Indian Ocean was made under manual control. “We can confirm the turn-back, ” Dr Chon said.

“We have carried out simulator sessions to determine how the aircraft turned back and we can confirm that the turn-back was made, not under autopilot, but was made under manual control. “(It) was not because of anomalies in the mechanical system. Investigators have not been able to establish if the aircraft was flown by anyone other than the pilot. “We can also not exclude the possibility that there’s unlawful interference by a third party,” Dr Chon said.

MH370 mystery ends with new report

Oh dear! This also ticks the 'America; It's a bit odd' (an American) and the 'Trump Presidency' (Fox News employee) threads, and possibly pays homage to EM as well!

'... claiming MH370 was deliberately disappeared to cover up China’s involvement in organ harvesting. Ms Tipton claims the body parts were harvested from members of the Falun Gong group, which is outlawed in China where it’s been labelled a “cult”, as part of an “on demand” organ transplant scheme for rich people.'

MH370: Darlene Tipton’s wild organ harvest claims

Last edited:
Oh dear! This also ticks the 'America; It's a bit odd' (an American) and the 'Trump Presidency' (Fox News employee) threads, and possibly pays homage to EM as well!

'... claiming MH370 was deliberately disappeared to cover up China’s involvement in organ harvesting. Ms Tipton claims the body parts were harvested from members of the Falun Gong group, which is outlawed in China where it’s been labelled a “cult”, as part of an “on demand” organ transplant scheme for rich people.'

MH370: Darlene Tipton’s wild organ harvest claims

Wow, you couldn't make that up. Proper X-files material that.

Whatever happened to the claim that there were black project engineers on the flight?
I have been out the loop on this one, As strange and bizarre as it has become.

Whatever happened to the claim that there were black project engineers on the flight?

Well, at least it's not as batshit crazy as the alien abduction theory. Oh, hang on, yes it is!

Well the Conspiraloons moved onto the next news story - theres no point staying with something and actually researching the issue all the Kudos are in being the 1st to prove it a)is a hoax or b) the jews did it or C ) the US / UK / west or Aliens / bizarre connection.
Al though it did get a revival when it was proven that the 767 shot down over the Ukraine was really MH370 and all the bodies were frozen (CIA plot to start WW3 )

The rest of the world accepts its stacked in somewhere reasons unknown and may never be and regards the conspiraloon bollox as just that

I wish him the best of luck.

As do I, he'll need it.

"It’s far more likely, as the Daily Express mentions, that what we see here is an unrelated, and very much intact, aircraft flying over Cambodia at the time the satellite image was taken. Commenters are quick to point out that any plane crashing in the jungle would likely be in pieces, much less visible in such a way on the satellite image.

The plane here (while very blurry) also seems to have a T-tail configuration, which would mean it’s likely not a Boeing 777-200 at all."

An investigator hoping to claim the $70million reward for finding the plane is reportedly in Cambodia. Unfortunately the site he hopes to visit is allegedly surrounded by junked-up lumberjacks. If he gets murdered by them, it will just add another conspiracy theory to this whole affair.

News link MH370 'wreckage in Cambodia is surrounded by armed illegal loggers high on meth'

Reward link Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Not very likely. Within about 15 minutes of a crash like that in Cambodia, the place would have been awash in looters, people taking selfies, and policemen looking for some way of soliciting a bribe...

Vietnam Airlines Flight 815 - Wikipedia

Last edited:
An investigator hoping to claim the $70million reward for finding the plane is reportedly in Cambodia. Unfortunately the site he hopes to visit is allegedly surrounded by junked-up lumberjacks. If he gets murdered by them, it will just add another conspiracy theory to this whole affair.

News link MH370 'wreckage in Cambodia is surrounded by armed illegal loggers high on meth'

Sorry, who's high on meth? Ian and Jack Wilson seem prime possibilities.

As do I, he'll need it.

"It’s far more likely, as the Daily Express mentions, that what we see here is an unrelated, and very much intact, aircraft flying over Cambodia at the time the satellite image was taken. Commenters are quick to point out that any plane crashing in the jungle would likely be in pieces, much less visible in such a way on the satellite image.

The plane here (while very blurry) also seems to have a T-tail configuration, which would mean it’s likely not a Boeing 777-200 at all."

Yep, I'd take a stab at a Boeing 727.

images