where is there left for society?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Kit_Monkey, Dec 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is why God gave us baseball bats and pick handles.

2. To be honest, I'm not even surprised. With all due respect to the coppers at ground level, many of whom try their best, British Police ceased to be fit for purpose years ago. They are now little better than social workers in uniform - or in some areas, the paramilitary wing of Stonewall.

Not that this utterly depressing state of affairs is solely the responsibility of the police; the entire so-called criminal justice system needs root and branch reform. But since those in charge will always have adequate protection and recourse to swift justice - kick fuck out of an MP or judge and try getting away with a caution - that's never going to happen.

If you want justice in this country, the only way is to take the law into your own hands. The system will neither protect nor avenge you.

• Like Like x 3
  3. "A Lincolnshire Police spokeswoman said the case was passed to the Youth Offending Team who decided not to press charges but to give a caution for common assault".

She said: "Age is a factor in the decision but everything would have been taken into account."

More to do with policy than the police, perhaps. However, the message has been given to the scum, you'll get away with it.

4. Sound words WW. I protected my family and property from criminals, only to find myself in court.

5. Fuck me. Talk about melodramatic.

6. Rather harsh. She suffered facial injuries severe enough to require surgery and is possibly scarred for life. On top of this is the mental trauma of knowing that the scum who attacked her will not be punished for what they did.

I'd say she's earned the right to be a little melodramatic.

7. so does this mean that at some point prior to the full extent of hte injuries being known they signed up to a restorative justice package and signed away there rights to further action ????

if htey did then the girls parents would be somewhat lacking as well clearly thugs are meant to be hung out to dry as an example of how not to behave, the ropey reporting of the case leaves a lot more questions than it does outrage for me, but it does prove one thing, that is the inapropriate use of fast track case clearing options is ever increasing and doing nothing ot right the wrongs of more htna adecades wolly minded thinking and complete failure to instill any form of discepline has completly failed an entire generation of mindless yobs who it seems are able to do pretty much anything and face nothing more than a few stern words....

8. Over here (Oz) it's the same, however, 'they' have taken to beating up pensioners living alone and robbing their belongings. 'They' do get caught and the court just lets them go on good behaviour bonds due to their 'colour' and play the racial discrimination card.

9. She hasn't returned from political exile to rid the world of AIDS. She got a kicking at school. Who here didn't?

10. Too right mate. But have a gander at this.

http://inspectorgadget.wordpress.com/2011/12/14/police-cannot-cut-crime-while-this-is-going-on/

11. The charging decision (or lack of one) was probably made by The Criminal Protection Service. I believe they still have the final say on charging decisions on all but the most minor of sentences.

12. So it`s quite simple. Somewhere in the Louth area of Lincolnshire there is a collection of low life criminals who have not been dealt with by the Law, surprise, surprise. Open season for these twats begins now. I am sure the locals know exactly who the scumbags are.

13. Wouldn't surprise me, Louth is a small, sleepy little market town in the Wolds, i lived there as a kid, the most exciting thing to happen was market days twice a week.

14. I am very sorry to say that I agree with you.

• Like Like x 1