where is there left for society?

To be honest, I'm not even surprised. With all due respect to the coppers at ground level, many of whom try their best, British Police ceased to be fit for purpose years ago. They are now little better than social workers in uniform - or in some areas, the paramilitary wing of Stonewall.

Not that this utterly depressing state of affairs is solely the responsibility of the police; the entire so-called criminal justice system needs root and branch reform. But since those in charge will always have adequate protection and recourse to swift justice - kick fuck out of an MP or judge and try getting away with a caution - that's never going to happen.

If you want justice in this country, the only way is to take the law into your own hands. The system will neither protect nor avenge you.

T

Tremaine

"A Lincolnshire Police spokeswoman said the case was passed to the Youth Offending Team who decided not to press charges but to give a caution for common assault".

She said: "Age is a factor in the decision but everything would have been taken into account."

More to do with policy than the police, perhaps. However, the message has been given to the scum, you'll get away with it.

T

trowel

To be honest, I'm not even surprised. With all due respect to the coppers at ground level, many of whom try their best, British Police ceased to be fit for purpose years ago. They are now little better than social workers in uniform - or in some areas, the paramilitary wing of Stonewall.

Not that this utterly depressing state of affairs is solely the responsibility of the police; the entire so-called criminal justice system needs root and branch reform. But since those in charge will always have adequate protection and recourse to swift justice - kick fuck out of an MP or judge and try getting away with a caution - that's never going to happen.

If you want justice in this country, the only way is to take the law into your own hands. The system will neither protect nor avenge you.
Sound words WW. I protected my family and property from criminals, only to find myself in court.

Fuck me. Talk about melodramatic.
Rather harsh. She suffered facial injuries severe enough to require surgery and is possibly scarred for life. On top of this is the mental trauma of knowing that the scum who attacked her will not be punished for what they did.

I'd say she's earned the right to be a little melodramatic.

so does this mean that at some point prior to the full extent of hte injuries being known they signed up to a restorative justice package and signed away there rights to further action ????

if htey did then the girls parents would be somewhat lacking as well clearly thugs are meant to be hung out to dry as an example of how not to behave, the ropey reporting of the case leaves a lot more questions than it does outrage for me, but it does prove one thing, that is the inapropriate use of fast track case clearing options is ever increasing and doing nothing ot right the wrongs of more htna adecades wolly minded thinking and complete failure to instill any form of discepline has completly failed an entire generation of mindless yobs who it seems are able to do pretty much anything and face nothing more than a few stern words....

Over here (Oz) it's the same, however, 'they' have taken to beating up pensioners living alone and robbing their belongings. 'They' do get caught and the court just lets them go on good behaviour bonds due to their 'colour' and play the racial discrimination card.

Rather harsh. She suffered facial injuries severe enough to require surgery and is possibly scarred for life. On top of this is the mental trauma of knowing that the scum who attacked her will not be punished for what they did.

I'd say she's earned the right to be a little melodramatic.
She hasn't returned from political exile to rid the world of AIDS. She got a kicking at school. Who here didn't?

Too right mate. But have a gander at this.

http://inspectorgadget.wordpress.com/2011/12/14/police-cannot-cut-crime-while-this-is-going-on/

"A Lincolnshire Police spokeswoman said the case was passed to the Youth Offending Team who decided not to press charges but to give a caution for common assault".

She said: "Age is a factor in the decision but everything would have been taken into account."

More to do with policy than the police, perhaps. However, the message has been given to the scum, you'll get away with it.
The charging decision (or lack of one) was probably made by The Criminal Protection Service. I believe they still have the final say on charging decisions on all but the most minor of sentences.

T

trowel

The charging decision (or lack of one) was probably made by The Criminal Protection Service. I believe they still have the final say on charging decisions on all but the most minor of sentences.
So it`s quite simple. Somewhere in the Louth area of Lincolnshire there is a collection of low life criminals who have not been dealt with by the Law, surprise, surprise. Open season for these twats begins now. I am sure the locals know exactly who the scumbags are.

So it`s quite simple. Somewhere in the Louth area of Lincolnshire there is a collection of low life criminals who have not been dealt with by the Law, surprise, surprise. Open season for these twats begins now. I am sure the locals know exactly who the scumbags are.
Wouldn't surprise me, Louth is a small, sleepy little market town in the Wolds, i lived there as a kid, the most exciting thing to happen was market days twice a week.

I am very sorry to say that I agree with you.

So what would have been the outcome had it been a group of boys?

This is similar to a case with a friend of mine. his nephew, a tubby lad of 11, was kicked to the floor off his bike and surrounded by a gang of year 10 (15 yr olds) as one of them kicked him repeatedly in the head. The nephew had to go to A&E for cleaning up and decided, with his parents backing, to involve the Police.

Well surprise surprise, the kid and parents are now under loads of pressure from the school, and others, to drop the charges because the bully, who's some Kick-boxing youth champ, is down to represent the UK(?) at some top level comp abroad and also (allegedly) in the process to join the Navy, and they don't want a criminal assault charge to ruin his chances with both. WTF does that say about justice and common sense?

PS. I would too . . :nod:

nti_Sophie_Russell011-217x300.jpg

FC, I would encourage your friend to stress to the police that he wants the scum prosecuted and, if they drop it, take out a civil case. The fact that the alleged asailant is a trained martial-artist makes him all the more dangerous and means he needs to be taught a lesson.

So what would have been the outcome had it been a group of boys?

This is similar to a case with a friend of mine. his nephew, a tubby lad of 11, was kicked to the floor off his bike and surrounded by a gang of year 10 (15 yr olds) as one of them kicked him repeatedly in the head. The nephew had to go to A&E for cleaning up and decided, with his parents backing, to involve the Police.

Well surprise surprise, the kid and parents are now under loads of pressure from the school, and others, to drop the charges because the bully, who's some Kick-boxing youth champ, is down to represent the UK(?) at some top level comp abroad and also (allegedly) in the process to join the Navy, and they don't want a criminal assault charge to ruin his chances with both. WTF does that say about justice and common sense?

PS. I would too . . :nod:

View attachment 58831
I don't want to be represented, at any level, by a thug who kicks lads who are on the floor. Kick Boxing, all martial arts are about self-discipline and self-restraint and he quite clearly isn't emotionally suited to his art.

I should imagine the Police would be doing the Navy a favour. The restrictions of a small ship or submarine are no environment for somebody who can't control their temper and are bullies who put in cheep shots when people are already down.

Fuck him, I don't feel sorry for him one bit. Fuck him off the filthy little scrote. People battle through tremendous odds and jump thorough endless hoops to get to represent their country at sports if that honour means so little to them that they'd blow it away on a bit of bullying then they don't deserve the honour in the first place. If he thinks he's the be all and end all because he may represent his country then he needs to be publicly brought down a peg or two to discourage others.

FC, I would encourage your friend to stress to the police that he wants the scum prosecuted and, if they drop it, take out a civil case. The fact that the alleged asailant is a trained martial-artist makes him all the more dangerous and means he needs to be taught a lesson.
Bloke & MiT, you're both bang on to what I've advised him to do.

The Martial Arts bit makes it even more dis-tasteful. My comment was also to pop down his gym/Dojo and enlighten his Sensei to his little talents to the art of head-kicking. Unless he's some Karate kid baddie, i'm sure he'll take the necessary steps to see he's suitably reminded to the ethos of the Martial Art.

As to the Navy bit, he's obviously a bully, why would you want to meet your match in the Army, when you can knock a few poofy Matelots about :wink:

Sod them.

Next time the kick to the head could be fatal. The Headmaster should be reminded that publicity of their stance would be very, very poor for them.

And as has been mentioned - if the little scrote cannot control himself, he should not be allowed anywhere near HM Forces.

Latest Threads