Where is the oaf Brown?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#1
The oaf Brown, probably the worst Chancellor and Prime Minister this country has had appears to have gone into hiding.

Despite being elected to represent the seat of Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath he has not bothered to turn up to Parliament and does not appear to be undertaking any Parliamentary work - except presumably drawing his pay.

In many ways the the voters of Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath are getting what they deserved. They voted to hoisted the useless twunt onto the rest of us when they could have done the decent thing and flung him out on his ear. Never-the-less they deserve to be represented which is what the useless sack of sh1t promised to do when he asked them to vote for him.

If he can't be arrsed to represent his constituents then he should lose his seat and a bye election should be held. He certainly should not be paid.
 
#2
I was thinking the same thing yesterday. He isn't at the forefront of criticism of the budget despite his long years at the financial helm and his Iron Chancellor mien. In fact, he seems to have gone back under his stone. Unfortunately I suspect that in the autumn he will turn up with some well paid job somewhere (Brussels?) so he immune to the devastation he has wrought on ordinary people.
 
#3
BuggerAll said:
The oaf Brown, probably the worst Chancellor and Prime Minister this country has had appears to have gone into hiding.

Despite being elected to represent the seat of Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath he has not bothered to turn up to Parliament and does not appear to be undertaking any Parliamentary work - except presumably drawing his pay.

In many ways the the voters of Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath are getting what they deserved. They voted to hoisted the useless twunt onto the rest of us when they could have done the decent thing and flung him out on his ear. Never-the-less they deserve to be represented which is what the useless sack of sh1t promised to do when he asked them to vote for him.

If he can't be arrsed to represent his constituents then he should lose his seat and a bye election should be held. He certainly should not be paid.
A quote in the Paper that nobody reads or buys (The Mail),says that he was seen 3 rows back from the floor of the House,on Wednesday,with quote: a grin like a coathanger! 8O
 

OldSnowy

LE
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#4
RoofRat said:
A quote in the Paper that nobody reads or buys (The Mail),says that he was seen 3 rows back from the floor of the House,on Wednesday,with quote: a grin like a coathanger! 8O
I'm sure that some strong medicaments can do that to you....
 
#5
Although Brown made an appearance at Parliament yesterday, unbeknown to many people in the UK, he and Sarah Brown have been in North Korea being hosted by the country's leader KimJong 11. Whilst attending a reception in his honour at Phongyang, he received the North Korean Medal of Honour for "Services to International Socialism".

He remarked at the reception that "the people of the UK, in particular those English Bas£"%&*!, had made a big mistake by not returning him to power, a power which was morally and rightfully his, and that one day he will re-take power just as he did 2 years ago.

Mrs Brown meanwhile was trying out the latest women's brown jump suits.
 
#7
nark said:
Although Brown made an appearance at Parliament yesterday, unbeknown to many people in the UK, he and Sarah Brown have been in North Korea being hosted by the country's leader KimJong 11. Whilst attending a reception in his honour at Phongyang, he received the North Korean Medal of Honour for "Services to International Socialism".

He remarked at the reception that "the people of the UK, in particular those English Bas£"%&*!, had made a big mistake by not returning him to power, a power which was morally and rightfully his, and that one day he will re-take power just as he did 2 years ago.

Mrs Brown meanwhile was trying out the latest women's brown jump suits.
Hopefully some ex-Para is providing her CP.
 
#8
nark said:
Although Brown made an appearance at Parliament yesterday, unbeknown to many people in the UK, he and Sarah Brown have been in North Korea being hosted by the country's leader KimJong 11. Whilst attending a reception in his honour at Phongyang, he received the North Korean Medal of Honour for "Services to International Socialism".

He remarked at the reception that "the people of the UK, in particular those English Bas£"%&*!, had made a big mistake by not returning him to power, a power which was morally and rightfully his, and that one day he will re-take power just as he did 2 years ago.

Mrs Brown meanwhile was trying out the latest women's brown jump suits.
Hmmm, almost could be true! :lol: :lol:
 

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#9
ex_colonial said:
nark said:
Although Brown made an appearance at Parliament yesterday, unbeknown to many people in the UK, he and Sarah Brown have been in North Korea being hosted by the country's leader KimJong 11. Whilst attending a reception in his honour at Phongyang, he received the North Korean Medal of Honour for "Services to International Socialism".

He remarked at the reception that "the people of the UK, in particular those English Bas£"%&*!, had made a big mistake by not returning him to power, a power which was morally and rightfully his, and that one day he will re-take power just as he did 2 years ago.

Mrs Brown meanwhile was trying out the latest women's brown jump suits.
Hmmm, almost could be true! :lol: :lol:
I don't think so. Why would the Mr Kim want to have anything to do with the oaf Brown?
 
#11
He's busy writing his Memoirs... with a Ghost writer.... Well, with his, along with the Wide Mouth's latest piece, and My leige Lord, Peter.... :toilet: and possibly our leige Lord, Johnno of Pieland......

It's going to be an interesting autumn with all these 'Crap Best Sellers' occupying the shelves of WH Smiths... :pukel:

Only the brain-dead, daft and utterly-butterly-brain-bolloxed gullible will ever buy them.... :boogie: :puker:

... :worship: ... all alleged of course...... :salut:
 

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
#12
where is he?

in a secure unit, dribbling into his shoes. with plenty of strong sedatives handy presumably.

the deluded mental cúnt.
 
#13
Bottom line, nobody cares where the idiot is, and all hope he doesn't materialise with a position of real authority
 
#14
maguire said:
where is he?

in a secure unit, dribbling into his shoes. with plenty of strong sedatives handy presumably.

the deluded mental cúnt.
He turned up in Parliament and spent all of six minutes in the chamber, apparently listening to the prayers that are said before each session. He's going down the same path as St Tony.

That's the second time he's been in Parliament since before the election.

After his six minute marathon prayer session he had meetings with Tim Berners-Lee (who should be the richest man in the world but isn't) and one of Ted Kennedy's relatives. Well, I suppose he had to put in an appearance in The House in order to claim his flight and chauffeured limmo round London on Parliamentary expenses.

Guido has it on "good authority" that he's been spotted in a NHS mental hospital in Edinburgh. If he's having ECT (again?) I believe it's done twice a week and "can lead to short term memory loss". I bet the b@stard can't remember that he's not the Prime Minister any more. Perhaps this explains why the Tories haven't been laying in to him for doing a disappearing act.

Dave's been talking about stopping the salaries and expenses of Sinn Fein MPs who don't attend Parliament. Hopefully he'll legislate to include other 'absentee' MPs as well. The likes of Gordon, George Galloway and Margaret Moran have treated Parliament as a part time job for too long.
 
#15
i have to say i don't give a flying fuck where he is, bloody Scotland can keep the incontinent twat
 
#16
bigbird67 said:
i have to say i don't give a flying fuck where he is, bloody Scotland can keep the incontinent twat
I just can't help thinking it's a matter of time before some squaddie returns to barracks after being AWOL for two months and tries to tell the RSM it's because he has been writing his memoirs.

If that's a good enough excuse for Gordon "fairness and equality" Brown, why isn't it good enough for everybody else?
 
#17
Ancient_Mariner said:
maguire said:
where is he?

in a secure unit, dribbling into his shoes. with plenty of strong sedatives handy presumably.

the deluded mental cúnt.
He turned up in Parliament and spent all of six minutes in the chamber, apparently listening to the prayers that are said before each session. He's going down the same path as St Tony.

That's the second time he's been in Parliament since before the election.

After his six minute marathon prayer session he had meetings with Tim Berners-Lee (who should be the richest man in the world but isn't) and one of Ted Kennedy's relatives. Well, I suppose he had to put in an appearance in The House in order to claim his flight and chauffeured limmo round London on Parliamentary expenses.

Guido has it on "good authority" that he's been spotted in a NHS mental hospital in Edinburgh. If he's having ECT (again?) I believe it's done twice a week and "can lead to short term memory loss". I bet the b@stard can't remember that he's not the Prime Minister any more. Perhaps this explains why the Tories haven't been laying in to him for doing a disappearing act.

Dave's been talking about stopping the salaries and expenses of Sinn Fein MPs who don't attend Parliament. Hopefully he'll legislate to include other 'absentee' MPs as well. The likes of Gordon, George Galloway and Margaret Moran have treated Parliament as a part time job for too long.
To have E.C.T.you require some sort of a brain that functions,are you alleging that he has?I hope you can back that up with some facts!
 
#18
Dave should stop the bastards from drawing breath, never mind salary.
 
#19
Last seen hanging around with some small boys in a school in Fifeshire…
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Intelligence Cell 0
msr The Intelligence Cell 14
R The Intelligence Cell 8

Similar threads

Latest Threads