Where is the Dear Leader?

He may have visited a certain island with the following attractions:

M***ique villa rentals are located on the most exclusive Caribbean isle in the Grenadines, where luxury, privacy and celebrity reign, where visitors come because it is so small and so remote, where the quality of life is embraced in the elegant cottages inhabited by famed, self-styled stars, dwellings that mirror the fabulous selection of M***ique villas available through Wimco. The island with its precipitous terrain and lush tropical growth features exquisite natural beauty, and M***ique villa rentals feed off this admirable trait. M***ique villas are among the finest such properties in the Caribbean, offering romantic charm and worldly sophistication in a setting second to none. A number of M***ique villas are fully staffed for the ultimate in carefree vacation living. People hook into M***ique villa rentals for a restful break from their daily lives in an upscale atmosphere dedicated to the indulgence of the rich and famous.

Mu***ique may be high-profile in its vacation demographics but it is decidedly low-key in its aura and temperament. Activity is subdued, with little in the way of accommodations outside of its villas and only a few choice eating spots island wide. To be sure, this is one of its charms, one of the major reasons why M***ique villa rentals represent such a premium draw. The only major hotel here is the Cotton House Hotel on M***ique, indeed among the more exclusive hotels in the Caribbean, with fully three bars and an assortment of guest rooms in a mix of restored Georgian houses and cottages.

Take a bicycle tour or rent a Mini-Moke to explore the island’s breathtaking topography. Investigate L’Ansecoy Bay on horseback. Sip afternoon tea on the Cotton House M****ique veranda, then enjoy an open-air dinner at upbeat Basil’s Beach Bar. At the very least, spend a relaxing vacation at your own private villa in paradise.

MrPVRd said:
He may have visited a certain island with the following attractions:

M***ique villa rentals are located on the most exclusive Caribbean isle in the Grenadines, where luxury, privacy and celebrity reign, where visitors come because it is so small and so remote, where the quality of life is embraced in the elegant cottages inhabited by famed, self-styled stars, dwellings that mirror the fabulous selection of M***ique villas available through Wimco. The island with its precipitous terrain and lush tropical growth features exquisite natural beauty, and M***ique villa rentals feed off this admirable trait. M***ique villas are among the finest such properties in the Caribbean, offering romantic charm and worldly sophistication in a setting second to none. A number of M***ique villas are fully staffed for the ultimate in carefree vacation living. People hook into M***ique villa rentals for a restful break from their daily lives in an upscale atmosphere dedicated to the indulgence of the rich and famous.

Mu***ique may be high-profile in its vacation demographics but it is decidedly low-key in its aura and temperament. Activity is subdued, with little in the way of accommodations outside of its villas and only a few choice eating spots island wide. To be sure, this is one of its charms, one of the major reasons why M***ique villa rentals represent such a premium draw. The only major hotel here is the Cotton House Hotel on M***ique, indeed among the more exclusive hotels in the Caribbean, with fully three bars and an assortment of guest rooms in a mix of restored Georgian houses and cottages.

Take a bicycle tour or rent a Mini-Moke to explore the island’s breathtaking topography. Investigate L’Ansecoy Bay on horseback. Sip afternoon tea on the Cotton House M****ique veranda, then enjoy an open-air dinner at upbeat Basil’s Beach Bar. At the very least, spend a relaxing vacation at your own private villa in paradise.
Oh yeah, wouldn't it be a laugh if the AntiChrist and his missus got wasted on Mustique. Pity about his teenage kids though, but, hey, that'll teach 'em, for having politician parents.

Any more security leaks you want to share with us?

You're all wrong. The tw@t has gotten squarely up my arrse.

hang on.........what's the big deal......he just took over my villa in florida....

i even shat on the towels first.

;)

Oh yeah, wouldn't it be a laugh if the AntiChrist and his missus got wasted on Mustique. Pity about his teenage kids though, but, hey, that'll teach 'em, for having politician parents.
At the risk of revealing my source (the Mail on Sunday with a quote from a hotelier's website) I can confidently state that "Elvis has left the building".

They p!ssed off somewhere else at the end of last week.

I have bugger-all sympathy. You won't see that t0sser using the Tube (not since his missus got caught fare-dodging). I've seen their visit referred to on a Carribean newspaper website. So it is only in Britain that we are kept in the dark as to the destination of the Dear Leader and the First Family and this is nothing less than a cynical propaganda tool to persuade the masses (voters and taxpayers) that he is "sharing our danger" and that we should adopt a supine non-questioning posture about what our betters are up to.

On a slight tangent, but I was watching that odd reality show... X factor yesterday. It had a brief part where Blair turned up and chatted with the queing masses.

What came across to me was the pure Charisma he puts out with a capital C. They were excited to talk to him, he was excited to talk to them but all in the respectable English undertones. It was very disconcerting that he also reminded me of a few Brig+ who seemed to have the same commanding personalities that instantly draw you in.

I do however admit I took myself to one side and gave myself a good talking to without coffee.

BBC Radio just reported the embargo on Bliar's location has been lifted as he attended a public ceremony to mark VJ Day.

He is/has been in Barbados.

Of course, the paps knew where they were all along, as did many journos. I suspect that the only people who did not know were the Great British Public.

As the eldest of the brood is already milking pater's position (internship in the US; desire to become an MP) I wouldn't shed any tears over a "collateral damage" demise in his case! :twisted:

The weasel is indeed in Barbados. It obviously suited the No 10 press machine to have Bliar attend a VJ commemoration on the island.

The drivel about the local Legion "inviting" him is pathetic. Who really believes that? :roll:

As is the whole tawdry "secrecy" episode. FFS, we know that the Dear Leader will be giving HM a few hours of his time at Balmoral later on in the month.

Pathetic manipulative b@llocks designed to exert a little more power over the British public. I am personally disgusted that the location wasn't published by one of the broadsheets or by the Speccie or New Statesman.

The man is a total egomaniac w@nker.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4173170.stm

No 10 confirms Blair in Barbados

Madame Tussauds has given its Blair waxwork a holiday look
Downing Street has lifted a news blackout on Tony Blair's summer holiday to confirm he is in Barbados.
The prime minister's press chief David Hill wrote to news organisations in July asking them not to report the holiday location for security reasons.

That advice changed after Mr Blair attended a public World War Two commemoration event on Sunday.

The news blackout had been widely respected, although some photographs of the family have been published.

We are asking people to refrain from giving the precise location

On Monday a Number 10 spokeswoman said: "Since the prime minister arrived in Barbados, the Barbados Legion asked the prime minister to attend a memorial service yesterday evening, London time, to mark the contribution of Barbadians to the war.

"The prime minister accepted the invitation to attend. As this was a public event, his protection team accept the location of his holiday will be reported."

Asked how the Barbados Legion knew he was on the island, his spokeswoman replied: "I don't know how the Barbados Legion knew he was there but you can imagine it is a small place and obviously people get to know he's there.

"He was invited by local people to attend the ceremony. He was on the island and he attended."

Downing Street has now asked the media "to exercise restraint in not being more specific than saying he is in Barbados".

The spokeswoman confirmed that Mr Blair had paid his way: "The PM and his family travelled on a scheduled flight to Barbados and they paid the costs of that flight."

The No 10 spokeswoman would not say when the Blairs' holiday, which began on 6 August, would end.

But she did not deny John Prescott's assertion that "he expected the PM back towards the end of the month".

Mr Blair is still expected, as usual, to spend a few days at Balmoral with the Queen, although no dates were given.

Radical_Dreamer said:
Wherever the hell he is, I hope he stays there forever.
Hear, hear. Well said that man/woman/person of indefinable gender (just to be NL PC about it).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Intelligence Cell 0
msr The Intelligence Cell 14
R The Intelligence Cell 8