Where is the Ark Royal ?

Same could therefore be said for Illustrious, due out of refit, one presumes.
But she's an LPH. That ramp thing is for aerodynamic airflow across the flight deck!

So come on then, say Arrse did buy the Ark Royal, what would we do with her? :)

Suggestions?

It looks like our current bunch of Limp-Dicks and Tory Conmen/women in Parlyment are just as bad as the previous Marxist-Leninist Gobsh*tes of the last Labour government. They haven't a clue about anything Military, and just like Dear Old Maggie T and her Muppets back in the 1980s, are selling off everything that is movable, not nailed down or bolted down.

Maybe Call-Me-Dave and Pals are really A secret Fifth Column of Euro-Marxists out to wreck the UK even further that Paw McRuin, Brer B'Liar and his Pals did...... finish the job!!

Ooo, I am just a tad annoyed again....... I really should stop reading the 'Daily Wail' and 'Daily Armageddon'......

Best possible case scenario, it's turned into a floating museum somewhere

worst case scenario, nobody buys it and it's left to rust away somewhere.

Chances are, it's going to be either chopped up for scrap metal, or sunk somewhere to create a false reef

Well this was the last time I saw it.

Yes, the photo was taken on my highly technical expensive camera from Tesco's.

Best possible case scenario, it's turned into a floating museum somewhere

worst case scenario, nobody buys it and it's left to rust away somewhere.
When the previous Ark Royal was destined to become bean cans in 1978, there was a campaign to preserve her as a museum ship. Some salty retired admiral type commented on the TV that you'd require a budget of £50,000 per annum (I think it was ) just for paint.

Best possible scenario, she gets cut up for scrap.
Worst case scenario, she gets sold to some third world navy and is deployed against UK forces in a decade or so.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Well this was the last time I saw it.

Yes, the photo was taken on my highly technical expensive camera from Tesco's.
And a highly technical upload from ElStupido dot com. ******* birds. Jesus. Here, allow a bloke?

*Link thing - Bird Friendly*

And the marriage? One finds one may be worming the cat that weekend. Ones people will come back to yours, yah?