• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Where is the Ark Royal ?

It looks like our current bunch of Limp-Dicks and Tory Conmen/women in Parlyment are just as bad as the previous Marxist-Leninist Gobsh*tes of the last Labour government. They haven't a clue about anything Military, and just like Dear Old Maggie T and her Muppets back in the 1980s, are selling off everything that is movable, not nailed down or bolted down.

Maybe Call-Me-Dave and Pals are really A secret Fifth Column of Euro-Marxists out to wreck the UK even further that Paw McRuin, Brer B'Liar and his Pals did...... finish the job!!

Ooo, I am just a tad annoyed again....... I really should stop reading the 'Daily Wail' and 'Daily Armageddon'......

Best possible case scenario, it's turned into a floating museum somewhere

worst case scenario, nobody buys it and it's left to rust away somewhere.

Chances are, it's going to be either chopped up for scrap metal, or sunk somewhere to create a false reef

Best possible case scenario, it's turned into a floating museum somewhere

worst case scenario, nobody buys it and it's left to rust away somewhere.
When the previous Ark Royal was destined to become bean cans in 1978, there was a campaign to preserve her as a museum ship. Some salty retired admiral type commented on the TV that you'd require a budget of £50,000 per annum (I think it was ) just for paint.

Best possible scenario, she gets cut up for scrap.
Worst case scenario, she gets sold to some third world navy and is deployed against UK forces in a decade or so.

Latest Threads