Where is my thread

Im in the NAFFI I post a poll & its moved & locked.

Are we not permitted to point out when other members of ARRSE are acting in a trollish way & ask others opinions?

same place on doubt, its just very sad that a long time member of ARRSE can deal out allsorts of criticism & as soon as its mentioned a moderator moves & locks it.

Very sad indeed, not what I’ve come to expect from this site.

GG, I researched Biscuits_AB's posts and couldn't find anything out of order other than a bit of banter, antagonzing, the usual.
Chill out.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Indeed. However, a member of the site raises a question about another (GreenGoddess having been a member longer than Biccies, I notice) and it's immediately holed?

This will be the "grown-up, listening to what people want" moderating we've recently been hearing about it the 'NAAFI Bar' thread? :roll:

Ok, Biccies would have won hands down but if you're going to let Flash's 'Sven' thread go then show some consistency for fucks sake.

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
See the recent discussion Re: NAAFI content.

Man up, or fuck off. I suggest the latter, you crying turd.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Still wouldn't mind an answer on the consistency/blatant fucking hypocrisy question but hey ho. Off to bed and and it'll no doubt be hooped by the time I wake up.

Sixty said:
Still wouldn't mind an answer on the consistency/blatant fucking hypocrisy question but hey ho. Off to bed and and it'll no doubt be hooped by the time I wake up.
Goodnight......Quick lads, bin it!

Sixty said:
Indeed. However, a member of the site raises a question about another (GreenGoddess having been a member longer than Biccies, I notice) and it's immediately holed?

This will be the "grown-up, listening to what people want" moderating we've recently been hearing about it the 'NAAFI Bar' thread? :roll:

Ok, Biccies would have won hands down but if you're going to let Flash's 'Sven' thread go then show some consistency for fucks sake.
BABs being a replacement name for a user much older than his profile, and GG being a dual-username for another member, not sure the seniority point is valid, Sixty. Small point, but accuracy is everything ;)

Personally, would have liked to see BABs given the chance to defend himself - he's harder than a Hard Thing in Hardsville* - but such is life.

*AKA Glasgow on a Saturday night

spunkymonkey said:
Sixty said:

BABs being a replacement name for a user much older than his profile, and GG being a dual-username for another member, not sure the seniority point is valid, Sixty. Small point, but accuracy is everything ;)

Personally, would have liked to see BABs given the chance to defend himself - he's harder than a Hard Thing in Hardsville* - but such is life.

*AKA Glasgow on a Saturday night
Biscuits hands down - the scotch poofs wouldn't last a minute :twisted:

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
deadc0de said:
he said that he woz saying stuff but then he was like woteva and some other guy was like 'hypocrites' and I was just like OMG. :roll:
Translate into human please.
GreenGoddess opened a poll based on Biscuits_AB's behaviour which was shortly canned. Que rants about moderating and hypocrisy and here we are.

Not sure. I was sitting here with a drink or two, teaching Step SM how to sing Bestiality's Best and noticed that Green Godless had started an "is Biscuits a Troll" thread then, when it was modded out (presumably as the pointless crap it was), came back with the old standard "where's my thread gone" thread.

Step Sm being shit at inventing verses, I thought the thread might be more entertaining.

Get yourself a teenage daughter who start threatening to date a squaddie, especially one from your old regiment. You'll soon learn how to translate it yourself. lol