Where is my thread

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by GreenGoddess, Aug 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im in the NAFFI I post a poll & its moved & locked.

Are we not permitted to point out when other members of ARRSE are acting in a trollish way & ask others opinions?
  2. Where do you think this thread is going to go?
  3. Some nurse has had it away, the thievin' cahnt.
  4. same place on doubt, its just very sad that a long time member of ARRSE can deal out allsorts of criticism & as soon as its mentioned a moderator moves & locks it.

Very sad indeed, not what I’ve come to expect from this site.
  5. GG, I researched Biscuits_AB's posts and couldn't find anything out of order other than a bit of banter, antagonzing, the usual.
    Chill out.
  6. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Indeed. However, a member of the site raises a question about another (GreenGoddess having been a member longer than Biccies, I notice) and it's immediately holed?

This will be the "grown-up, listening to what people want" moderating we've recently been hearing about it the 'NAAFI Bar' thread? :roll:

Ok, Biccies would have won hands down but if you're going to let Flash's 'Sven' thread go then show some consistency for fucks sake.
  7. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

See the recent discussion Re: NAAFI content.

Man up, or fuck off. I suggest the latter, you crying turd.
  8. Oooooo Matron
  9. You don't want pussy?

Strange man.
  10. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Still wouldn't mind an answer on the consistency/blatant fucking hypocrisy question but hey ho. Off to bed and and it'll no doubt be hooped by the time I wake up.
  11. Goodnight......Quick lads, bin it!
  12. BABs being a replacement name for a user much older than his profile, and GG being a dual-username for another member, not sure the seniority point is valid, Sixty. Small point, but accuracy is everything ;)

Personally, would have liked to see BABs given the chance to defend himself - he's harder than a Hard Thing in Hardsville* - but such is life.

*AKA Glasgow on a Saturday night
  13. Biscuits hands down - the scotch poofs wouldn't last a minute :twisted:
  14. What the fuck is occuring, reptiles?