Where is my post regarding 5 instructors being suspended????

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Manchester_Events, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. explain mods please???

2. msr

msr LE

In a statement the MoD said it had already been in the process of investigating several of the cases brought to them by the BBC documentary team.

"...where allegations were new, we immediately launched further investigations," it said.

"We are, however, unable to comment on the details of specific cases so that we do not prejudice ongoing legal processes."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7623567.stm

msr

3. 1. Its currently under investigation so is sub judice! Discussion on the subject is therefore out of the question.

2. We often have a lot of Journos on here sniffing around - we don't need to give them uninformed opinion. The investigation will determine what the facts are.

Edited once for mong spelling.

4. Yea god forbid if we had freedom of speech in a public forum!

5. Seconded. They already have enough uninformed opinions as it is.

6. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

If it's the Sky news one I think it's been merged with the other undercover soldier thread

7. Yea god forbid if we had freedom of speech in a public forum!

8. msr

msr LE

Go and look up sub judice.

msr

9. Don't confuse freedom of speech with the right of publication. You do have the right to say what you like but, not to have it published on this forum.

10. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Actually it has been merged into the main thread on the topic, bell end.

11. ..and then the whole thread being removed by me, for the reasons stated above, and existing Arrse rules on these matters.

PTP

12. :x
    erm... who the **** do you think you're talking to? no need to call me a bell end. tosser!

13. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

I'm talking to a soon-to-be ex-member of Arrse who evidently can't read.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.