Where is Ms Lumley when she is needed?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Apr 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. She's trying to convince everyone to vote yes for AV!

• Like Like x 1
  2. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Not right all the time then.

3. I'm suprised that only 150 are getting binned.

Now that "Johhny G" is no longer the value for money that they once were I imagine they have plenty of enemies in the corridors of power that would shed no tears whilst binning them all for good.

4. According to the link thats only from the first 1000 redundancies.

5. This whole bloody business will come back and bite the gumint in its well polished arse, as it did after disarmament in the 1920s, have they had a really close look at the current state of the world close by us, they are going too fast, too much and to blindly.

6. How did Chubb get over 100 posts?

7. Die Chubb.

8. Is it nice on your planet?

Shiny

9. Unlucky.

They wanted equality, they've got it.

10. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Chubb watchers have been very slack recently. Poor show.

OT - TBH, is a foreign legion really the done thing these days if all around the country are losing their jobs? Got a lot of time for Gurkhas, but if we keep them on, we might as well get back the Kings African Rifles and a few thousand Sepoys too. Anachronisms are great when you are flush, but I'm sure the Sultan and Prince Jeffri can take the rest of them off our hands and tidy up loose ends.

11. We had a brief today and Gurkha manning is around a 1000 over strength so I don't see this being the last cut.

12. I see your grammar and spelling remains as dire as always, you smear test!

13. Seriously?! How the hell did that situation arise?!!