Where is Ms Lumley when she is needed?

I'm suprised that only 150 are getting binned.

Now that "Johhny G" is no longer the value for money that they once were I imagine they have plenty of enemies in the corridors of power that would shed no tears whilst binning them all for good.

This whole bloody business will come back and bite the gumint in its well polished arse, as it did after disarmament in the 1920s, have they had a really close look at the current state of the world close by us, they are going too fast, too much and to blindly.

Where is our Government ? I really thought they would be helping our service men , Not axing all there jobs . This is disgraceful
How did Chubb get over 100 posts?

Where is our Government ? I really thought they would be helping our service men , Not axing all there jobs . This is disgraceful
Is it nice on your planet?

Shiny

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Chubb watchers have been very slack recently. Poor show.

OT - TBH, is a foreign legion really the done thing these days if all around the country are losing their jobs? Got a lot of time for Gurkhas, but if we keep them on, we might as well get back the Kings African Rifles and a few thousand Sepoys too. Anachronisms are great when you are flush, but I'm sure the Sultan and Prince Jeffri can take the rest of them off our hands and tidy up loose ends.

I see your grammar and spelling remains as dire as always, you smear test!

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
How can Gurkhas not be value for money?

They are undoubtedly very tough. As the mire of Libya opens up, we need all the tough troops we can get.

Their military ethic is something to be admired.

They earn respect, their pay and pensions and we should seek to keep them.

Z

Zarathustra

How can Gurkhas not be value for money?

They are undoubtedly very tough. As the mire of Libya opens up, we need all the tough troops we can get.

Their military ethic is something to be admired.

They earn respect, their pay and pensions and we should seek to keep them.
They're soldiers not supermen and anyone who thinks that Ghurkas are all Gods gift to soldiering need to give their head a wobble. They have their good "tough" blokes as do all Infantry units, give one example of the Ghurkas out preforming or doing anything that no other Infantry unit could have done.

They're soldiers not supermen and anyone who thinks that Ghurkas are all Gods gift to soldiering need to give their head a wobble. They have their good "tough" blokes as do all Infantry units, give one example of the Ghurkas out preforming or doing anything that no other Infantry unit could have done.

Speak Nepali !!!

give one example of the Ghurkas out preforming or doing anything that no other Infantry unit could have done.
Making a nails curry.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Intelligence Cell 0
msr The Intelligence Cell 14
R The Intelligence Cell 8