where is MDN then???

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by exnorthener, Jul 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) -- Police in the Gulf tourist hub of Dubai say they've detained 17 foreigners for allegedly displaying homosexual behavior in the city's shopping malls and other public places.

Police spokesman Zuhair Horoun says all the suspects are men who were either visiting or working in Dubai. He says they were detained Wednesday but did not elaborate or give details about their behavior.

But the Dubai-based Gulf News reported Thursday that police detained "40 cross-dressing tourists."

Don't Miss
    Undercover cops order Dubai beach coverup
    The paper quotes Dubai's police chief as saying the arrests are part of a campaign against "transvestites."

Outward homosexual behavior is banned in the United Arab Emirates. Despite its Western outlook, Dubai is a conservative Muslim city-state and -- like much of the Arab world -- remains largely hostile to homosexuality.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/07/17/dubai.arrests.ap/index.html

2. It's not MDN.

He's tied up elsewhere:

[​IMG]

3. I tell you, you try googling for "Arabic prison bondage" and see what you can come up with. Christ, I'm expecting the rozzers round any minute. Good job I had the sense to stop myself before hittng return for "Bedouin camel bondage" - could have got myself in some real trouble.

Right then:
    Tools>options>clear private data! Phew!

4. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

MDN's away negotiating rest stop for our injured lads (& sadly KIA's families) as well as rights for abused small rodents.

5. Come on, that's just his cover story! ;)

6. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

I thought most Arabs walked around holding hands with their mates?

... whereas MDN would only consider doing that if the Arab in question was a hamster wholesaler.

My money's on him being in Spain ... checking out a new swimming pool.
    Although he did say he's be out of contact.
    Do they have email and webby-stuff in Spain?

7. Yes but like I said he's a bit tied up!

8. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Just across the border from Portugal...as the Portuguese police are winding down a certain investigation.

Hmm.

9. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

I suppose it's time he tried the experience himself, instead of imposing it on others. :roll:

How far is it from La Torre to Portugal?