Where is he now? 10th Anniversary of the Baron of Castleshort

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Oops - Jimbo's in the news again...

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/hong-kong-law-and-crime/article/2152854/hong-kong-shooting-suspect-asked-bodyguard

Hong Kong shooting: suspect asked [international] bodyguard association where she could buy bulletproof vest for use in mainland China. Head of International Bodyguard Association confirms Ada Tsim applied for membership in February but refuted her claims to be first Hong Kong female bodyguard qualified by association
The woman suspected of gunning down four relatives in a Hong Kong park on Tuesday made an “unusual request” about buying a bulletproof vest, the head of the International Bodyguard Association revealed on Thursday, while also refuting claims she had made about her overseas training.

James Shortt, who has been managing the association for nearly three decades, confirmed Ada Tsim Sum-kit – the 44-year-old suspect in a shooting in which two people died and two others were injured – applied for a year’s membership in February, but never submitted her ID for the security hologram required to complete the process.
You can't keep a good man down...

Wordsmith

Ritch

LE
It seems ol' Jim.paid a visit to the ARRSE Wiki yesterday. I logged on to find a brand new user has signed up just to delete The Baron's pages, comprising of 60000+ words. What the thick idiot failed to consider is that I blocked him and reverted it back to what it was before.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

I've put some protection on the pages for the next few months, just in case Jim gets itchy fingers again.

It seems ol' Jim.paid a visit to the ARRSE Wiki yesterday. I logged on to find a brand new user has signed up just to delete The Baron's pages, comprising of 60000+ words. What the thick idiot failed to consider is that I blocked him and reverted it back to what it was before.

I've put some protection on the pages for the next few months, just in case Jim gets itchy fingers again.
That’s at least two children who weren’t groomed on line whilst he created that persona in order to delete his wiki page.

I'm sure you'll be hearing from his lawyer.

Oddly, when I clicked on the associated 'bling' page of the Arrsepaedia, my computer started bonging at me and this notice popped up:
1.jpg

Could someone have left a present on the page?

Was he stupid enough not to use a burner email address to signup, so that he wouldn't get spammed with signing up to dodgy stuff?

Ritch

LE
Was he stupid enough not to use a burner email address to signup, so that he wouldn't get spammed with signing up to dodgy stuff?
I have no idea. I just hit it with a block and a IP ban.

Latest Threads