Where is he now? 10th Anniversary of the Baron of Castleshort

Indeed, photos all over the shop

The noodle-limbed chap (Corbyn's brother?) on the right attempted to forment rebellion in West Irian (Western Papua Niu Guinea) and got locked up for it by Australian authorities in early 2018, IIRC. Covered in an earlier post. He is also a bit of a fantasist, who fitted in perfectly around Commissar Tzar Baron von Shortypanz and his traveling circus.

His military experience is limited to being a cadet civilian instructor years ago, before being asked to, ahem, leave.

Last edited:
The noodle-armed chap (Corbyn's brother?) on the right attempted to forment rebellion in West Irian (Western Papua Niu Guinea) and got locked up for it by Australian authorities in early 2018, IIRC.
He was very fortunate to get back in one piece. I thought that the practice of eating long pig had died out a 100 years ago. I was wrong about that, some warring tribes had captured and butchered (literally) about a dozen captives earlier this year.

Last edited:

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
He was very fortunate to get back in one piece. I thought that the practice of eating long pig had died out a 100 years ago. I was wrong about that, some warring tribes had captured and butchered (literally) about a dozen captives earlier this year.
"A rose by any other name tastes just as sweet." A slight misquote.

bealine

Clanker
Oh **** Me! This gets better! His Facebook Profile has stopped making claims about former military service but.......Fucks Sake......... he goes for the grand title, doesn't he lads? "James Shortt (Gallg Baron)" :-D:-D:-D

Apparently, he's a dab hand at web designing these days too - a partnership known as:
Barrett Shortt & Griffin only we know it ain't that good!

Is he even qualified to teach International Bodyguarding?

International Bodyguard Association

Oh **** Me! This gets better! His Facebook Profile has stopped making claims about former military service but.......Fucks Sake......... he goes for the grand title, doesn't he lads? "James Shortt (Gallg Baron)" :-D:-D:-D

Apparently, he's a dab hand at web designing these days too - a partnership known as:

According to the IBA, this is their HQ address:

IBA HQ, Suite 206,
33 Parkway,
London NW1 7PN

Which is handily available via Google Street View:

iba.jpg

For "Suite 206" methinks read "PO Box 206"...

At least he paid for sufficient web hosting on this site, unlike his other website mentioned previously.

bealine

Clanker
Hee hee hee! It's amazing how brilliant you can appear at Martial Arts when you have willing little actors on the film set and you rehearse the moves! "Well done everybody - Take Five!" (The video is from 2013 but I'd never seen it before and I just ended up with coffee snorted up my nose! Put your drink down before watching and if you have a weak bladder, go for a whazz before watching!)
Shortt Arse "Seminar"

That po box place is just down the road from me.
And the pet shop next door was awesome. Yes they really did sell monkeys and parrots and all sorts of exotic animals and always had a window full of puppies or kittens.
It was a free alternative to the zoo which is just up the road.
Now sadly closed, but the shopfront is listed so the new owners have to keep it as it was.
Sorry about the thread drift.

Hee hee hee! It's amazing how brilliant you can appear at Martial Arts when you have willing little actors on the film set and you rehearse the moves! "Well done everybody - Take Five!" (The video is from 2013 but I'd never seen it before and I just ended up with coffee snorted up my nose! Put your drink down before watching and if you have a weak bladder, go for a whazz before watching!)
Shortt Arse "Seminar"
The video was made sometime before 2000. I remember watching it back then, just as I was starting out as a Karate white belt.
It's a shame Shortt invested more time in walting instead of his Ju Jutsu, as he was obviously highly competent as a martial arts instructor (yes, I know the students could have put more aggression into their attacks, and there are simpler and more effective variations of the same techniques in Aikido).

windswept398

Old-Salt
The noodle-limbed chap (Corbyn's brother?) on the right attempted to forment rebellion in West Irian (Western Papua Niu Guinea) and got locked up for it by Australian authorities in early 2018, IIRC. Covered in an earlier post. He is also a bit of a fantasist, who fitted in perfectly around Commissar Tzar Baron von Shortypanz and his traveling circus.

His military experience is limited to being a cadet civilian instructor years ago, before being asked to, ahem, leave.
Got a link? Could use a laugh.

Latest Threads