Where is he now? 10th Anniversary of the Baron of Castleshort

Hello to all from Ukraine. ...
?
- Where it is possible to check if any business is registered to Jimbo's name or any of his relatives in the UK and Ireland?
Get information about a company

No results for 'Shorrt' though.

Search for the names of limited liability companies or for Directors' names, it's very useful. I've no idea about the Republic of Ireland, they must have something similar.

Thank you for your response. Actually this is how we learned about Jimbo: the very same link popped out when we googled his name and IBA. At this time we need help with info on licensing, business registration and taxation
What is your interest in him? Are you asking in a official capacity? Can you approach him directly or ask the local authorities to ask these questions?

I'd forgotten about this clown, and looked up his website. A splendid example of his garbage:

"In the late 1980s it was my privedge to work in Paris on a Contol Risks project "Arctic Tern" led by Captain 'Ginge' Rees GM. OBE and bar (retired 22 SAS) who was one of the 2 warrant offices who pioneered Bodyguarding with Special Projects."

Leaving aside the dreadful England, just how the fcuk does one get a bar to an appointment within an Order? Surely a second or subsequent award is a promotion within the Order? BEM>MBE>OBE>CBE>D/KBE.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I'd forgotten about this clown, and looked up his website. A splendid example of his garbage:

"In the late 1980s it was my privedge to work in Paris on a Contol Risks project "Arctic Tern" led by Captain 'Ginge' Rees GM. OBE and bar (retired 22 SAS) who was one of the 2 warrant offices who pioneered Bodyguarding with Special Projects."

Leaving aside the dreadful England, just how the fcuk does one get a bar to an appointment within an Order? Surely a second or subsequent award is a promotion within the Order? BEM>MBE>OBE>CBE>D/KBE.
I can't tell you. In fact, by telling you that I can't tell you. I've probably told you more than I should.

I think there was a photo on ARRSE a few years ago of a retired TA officer who was also high up in LA or something similar. Maybe a Mayor? On his ceremonial robes/outfit he had an MBE or OBE on both his left and right sides. One awarded for Military efforts, the other for civilian. I don't know if the correct Post Nominal would be OBE and bar though.

Minor details like this have never seemed to bother the good Baron.

What is your interest in him? Are you asking in a official capacity? Can you approach him directly or ask the local authorities to ask these questions?
We (independent reporters) are working on putting together an investigation report on IBA and its director. Besides issues discussed on this site, there are additional ones, - specific for the current situation in Ukraine.
We already have tension with some IBA members, thus no direct approach is possible ))).

We (independent reporters) are working on putting together an investigation report on IBA and its director. Besides issues discussed on this site, there are additional ones, - specific for the current situation in Ukraine.
We already have tension with some IBA members, thus no direct approach is possible ))).
Ok well good luck with your research.

Thank you for your response. Actually this is how we learned about Jimbo: the very same link popped out when we googled his name and IBA. At this time we need help with info on licensing, business registration and taxation
You’ll be bringing your own Novichok?