• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Where is everyone

Ventress

LE
I do believe either in Iraq, just finishing their leave or preparing to come out!- Or in Bosnia, Kosovo, Sierra Leone, Afghanistan......will the last Medic out turn off the light and put the key under the mat. (So a QA can find it)

QMan9193 said:
I do believe either in Iraq, just finishing their leave or preparing to come out!- Or in Bosnia, Kosovo, Sierra Leone, Afghanistan......will the last Medic out turn off the light and put the key under the mat. (So a QA can find it)
No ... Camp .. several units on camp in my area.

Anyone know a sure way of clearing ARRSE settings from PC's. We've just had endex and I need to hand this laptop back.

You need to delete the Internet cache folder contents

Go to Tools at the top of the browser, then

1. Internet Options
2. A new dialogue box appears, click on "settings" in Temp Internt files
3. New box appears, click on "View files"
4. New Browser window appears , click on Edit , then select all, then delete
5. Refresh view, to make sure you got the lot.

Alternate

Go to C: /Windows/Temp Internet files

Click to open

Edit, select all, delete.

The more complex but guaranteed method, is to open "Explore" on the Temp internet folder, and delete all boxes BELOW the iNternet cache one.(Advanced users only, not to be attempted if you're an IT mong)

Hope that helps

PTP

Latest Threads