Where is everyone?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by AIR FILTER, Feb 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know its only February, but have you noticed how our streets, shops and other public buildings have gone more quieter than usual, together with a semi stagnant sort of general feel in society?

I travel about a bit and seems the same everywhere.
  2. Given the time you posted this..................you could try going out during the day?
    • Like Like x 2
  3. They've learned to avoid you.
    • Like Like x 5
  4. I read the title and thought Tropper was having a party at his gaff.
  5. You are becoming depressed. A massive overdose of aspirin is a small call for the help you need to become positive again.
  6. Making home made weapons ready for the Argentinian invasion dingy.
  7. Not really. But then I've spent most of February at sea.
    People know you're coming and hide; try turning-up unannounced.
  8. I am over here, but recently I was over there.
  9. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Not really, but then again I've been at work, not wondering the streets looking for folk to ask for spare change.

Takings down this month?
  10. To be fair, I've never seen anyone actually buy a copy of The Big Issue.
  11. When your out looking for people. I am secretly smashing your missus back doors in, then wiping my cock on the poo/jizz ridden stained curtains of yours - go smell your curtains, tis true......
  12. Pssssst.....has he gone yet.....I mean can we come out now?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. It's due to the mis-management of funds by the prevous government. This led to mass unemployment and rampant poverty, thus lack of spending power.
    The present administration (all hail) is doing a magnificent job in trying to rectify this horrendous situation with fine fiscal management, but it will take time.
  14. I'm here. (But not for much longer, thank Buddha).
  15. Belfast and Lisburn have both been packed when I've been into them recently. So have several towns in England.

Are you in the countryside and confusing trees for shops and public buildings?