Where is everyone?

I know its only February, but have you noticed how our streets, shops and other public buildings have gone more quieter than usual, together with a semi stagnant sort of general feel in society?

I travel about a bit and seems the same everywhere.

C

cloudbuster

I know its only February, but have you noticed how our streets, shops and other public buildings have gone more quieter than usual, together with a semi stagnant sort of general feel in society?
Not really. But then I've spent most of February at sea.
People know you're coming and hide; try turning-up unannounced.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Not really, but then again I've been at work, not wondering the streets looking for folk to ask for spare change.

Takings down this month?

When your out looking for people. I am secretly smashing your missus back doors in, then wiping my cock on the poo/jizz ridden stained curtains of yours - go smell your curtains, tis true......

It's due to the mis-management of funds by the prevous government. This led to mass unemployment and rampant poverty, thus lack of spending power.
The present administration (all hail) is doing a magnificent job in trying to rectify this horrendous situation with fine fiscal management, but it will take time.

I'm here. (But not for much longer, thank Buddha).

Belfast and Lisburn have both been packed when I've been into them recently. So have several towns in England.

Are you in the countryside and confusing trees for shops and public buildings?

I'm here, well I think I am. I could be over there but if I am over there I can't be here.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Well I got up about an hour ago, walked the dog. I'm just watching the news and drinking a coffee. I'll get ready for work in 15 minutes. I'll go to work at 0925hrs arrive 5 minutes later. I shall return home at 1300hrs, walk the dog, eat a bit of lunch then be back at work at 1400hrs. I finish about 1600hrs but I'll have to call at the post office on my way home. I'll walk the dog again when I get home and prepare dinner, drink strongbow await my boyfriend coming home. After dinner he can walk the dog again, then we might watch tv, the dog will sleep for about two hours after his dinner. At about 0030-0100hrs I'll walk the dog again and then go to bed.