Where is EH going!

Well I've just got to Brisbane then going back to Sydney followed by Auckland, Hawaii, Canada then Brize. Has got to be better than the store. Any help??

To ASDA to get some cornflower and some indegestion tablets! God I lead an interesting life............

I'm just going to bore off now..........hey.............wait a minute...........the open and the test match things are looking up..............

Yes the trade is dull- cos its run by fcuk wits who have little or no fcking ops experience and sit behind desks and finger thiers arrse's. Get rid of the top 2 (we know who they are) or may be three and we'll be happy.

And stop over promoting the newbee's - hardly any experience - let the scroats wait like the old school had too!!

dingdangdoforme said:
Yes the trade is dull- cos its run by fcuk wits who have little or no fcking ops experience and sit behind desks and finger thiers arrse's. Get rid of the top 2 (we know who they are) or may be three and we'll be happy.

And stop over promoting the newbee's - hardly any experience - let the scroats wait like the old school had too!!
but your not bitter

Latest Threads