Where is EH going!

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by metus, Jul 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Answer that!!!! :wink:
  2. well Im going to my store then to the mess....does that help?
  3. Well I've just got to Brisbane then going back to Sydney followed by Auckland, Hawaii, Canada then Brize. Has got to be better than the store. Any help??
  4. To ASDA to get some cornflower and some indegestion tablets! God I lead an interesting life............

I'm just going to bore off now..........hey.............wait a minute...........the open and the test match things are looking up..............
  5. I'm a medic at present! I've done 6 years! I have a degree, i would like to do EH, can anyone advise?
  6. Yes its quite a dull course for dull people.
  7. Dull course - yes it can be
    Dull people - far from it (with the exception of 1 or 2, but every trade has em)
  8. Yes the trade is dull- cos its run by fcuk wits who have little or no fcking ops experience and sit behind desks and finger thiers arrse's. Get rid of the top 2 (we know who they are) or may be three and we'll be happy.

And stop over promoting the newbee's - hardly any experience - let the scroats wait like the old school had too!!
  9. How was long look dude?
  10. but your not bitter