Where is Dale/Halloumi?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by JuniorSlug, Nov 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I come to visit her and all her stuff is gone.

Junior.

2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Click on her username & you'll find out! I know where this is heading....

HOOP!

3. who cares. Fcuk off.

4. at this time of day? probably at the bar.

5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Subtle as ever,Moods..

6. I like to think so :D

7. We have a complaint how come slug gets a 02 tag ,Then ca join under a new name and get her medals back

Because the co and there clan messed about with us in a outside website and we took them for a ride like they did to us (code and mates )

Yannie as to take the flak for it ,Which we dont think its fair .

It seems to be double standards .

Yannie tried to raise funds for the poppy appeal and because flash and slug kicked off the items were removed .Yet the c.o. still keep her blog of the 50th AAC anniversary .

End of Rant .

8. She's probably collapsed on the floor after PT.

9. or locked her self in the changing room?

10. Or cannot find a pie shop..........

11. Does she know what trainers are????????

12. ...Probably not...

13. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

[​IMG]

14. Genius mate! They've captured Dale's 'curves' perfectly.

15. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

this was posted in The NAAFI but you may as well have it here as well.

Right, I will put my hand up and confess involvement. in the banning. I have not previously been involved in a concerted effort to shut an account but here is my opinion for public consumption.

"Dale" was a member since before I joined.

There have been instances over the years where the MODS have had to clear up all kinds of trouble, some of which seemed to trace back to that account.

Whilst the "Dale" account has been associated with charitable fund raising it has also been linked to other activities which I and I dare say some of the other mods do not find acceptable; this in particular relates to postings aimed at female members. I will temper this with the point that a posting that one person sees as amusing can be seen as bullying by the target of the posting.

I do not know the originator of the "Dale" account, I assume that the account was used by one person but I cannot prove this. It was made clear by the powers above my head that the member associated with this account could continue to use the account but we require that user to divorce themselves from the "Dale" account and start with a clean sheet. This did not seem to happen.

The user is not banned in my opinion, the accounts are.

Should this user or any other banned user log in with a new account and behave in a manner that does not flag up to the mods that it is the same person up to the same tricks with the same agenda then the membership are all happy and the MODS get to spend more time with their families.[/quote]