Where have the blogs gone?

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by StabTiffy2B, Mar 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Am I being thick, or have they disappeared?

2. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

No removed, as we didn't believe people were using them or that interested in them ......

3. Am I just being stupid then, but they're still accesible through StabTiffy's sig block.

4. Oh. I thought that they were really good. No doubt regular bloggers like Polar69 and that Jim fellow, would think they are valuable too.

Could we try a re-launch with an icon on the home page (instead of a tiny little link on the left) and a moderator to 'educate' people who use it for non-blogging?

Edited to add: Well spotted Rowums :D

5. Thanks Rowums.

Never really looked at the Blogs before, but there is some surprisingly good reading in there!

6. Thanks a lot fellas. It took me ages to write the last one - posted it only last night.

7. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

To be honest I'm amazed that people are still navigating to them! I'll stick them back on the menu bars so they get the attention they deserve.

L_J - top blog by the way.

8. Thank you Bad CO.

9. I blog from time to time but I also enjoy reading other peoples blogs, apart from the crap ones which are usually done by thickos who dont comprehend what a blog is for

10. Can some one direct me to a blog I might actually find amusing or at least vaguely entertaining/informative!!

I'm not into being some degenerates sounding board for AM I MAD type musings

toodlepip

theGimp