Where have the blogs gone?

Am I being thick, or have they disappeared?

No removed, as we didn't believe people were using them or that interested in them ......

Am I just being stupid then, but they're still accesible through StabTiffy's sig block.

Bad CO said:
No removed, as we didn't believe people were using them or that interested in them ......
Oh. I thought that they were really good. No doubt regular bloggers like Polar69 and that Jim fellow, would think they are valuable too.

Could we try a re-launch with an icon on the home page (instead of a tiny little link on the left) and a moderator to 'educate' people who use it for non-blogging?

Edited to add: Well spotted Rowums :D

Thanks Rowums.

Never really looked at the Blogs before, but there is some surprisingly good reading in there!

Thanks a lot fellas. It took me ages to write the last one - posted it only last night.

To be honest I'm amazed that people are still navigating to them! I'll stick them back on the menu bars so they get the attention they deserve.

L_J - top blog by the way.

I blog from time to time but I also enjoy reading other peoples blogs, apart from the crap ones which are usually done by thickos who dont comprehend what a blog is for

Can some one direct me to a blog I might actually find amusing or at least vaguely entertaining/informative!!

I'm not into being some degenerates sounding board for AM I MAD type musings

toodlepip

theGimp

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Intelligence Cell 0
msr The Intelligence Cell 14
R The Intelligence Cell 8