Where have all the Clerks gone to

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by BROMLEYBOY, Jan 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have noticed (after being away from the ARRSE) that there seems to be a lack of Threads from the AGC(SPS) and that the RMP have taken over the site. Is it due to there not being any AGC(SPS) out there or are they all to busy ?

2. Not sure, but you could try the med Centre!

3. Down at the Med cen dropping off the med docs for all the fat storemen :)

4. Who cares...bunch of ******* gays.

5. Don't u mean where are the HR Administrators? Well they are all busy, because they attend PT, never go to conferences, always closed in the afternoon, old man's 1/2 hour after scran, that's where the clerks are at my place........ Combat HR Administrators LMFAO

6. Has it taken you a month to come up with that response, or have you been busy fcuking up someones leave?

Joined 2005, 4 Posts and that's the best you can come up with FFS!

7. We used to lose ours occasionally on 'training days.'

Productivity went through the roof.

8. Joined in 2005 and done 4 posts as been a bit busy to be honest. Can't really f**k up leave these days as you do it yourself on JPA but still trying my hardest to f**k up pay as best I can :)

9. I don't know about the rest of the clerks, but I personally enjoy a bit of a snooze at lunch and the occasional 'training' day. I also quite like it when people seem to get angry about it. As you say to us when we're working late for inspections etc. You choose your job fellas. In mine I stay warm and dry.