Where has my thread gone?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
"Beating Up Your Kids"

Hmm

it seems to have been hidden Was there an outbreak of crayoning, or perhaps a grown ups decided things were getting a tad close to the bone.

Edit to add I do recall a reference to a certain family and Portugal -that's normally an invite to pull a thread

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Your lad threatened the NAAFI mods with retribution so it got punted sharpish.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
When I got put on the naughty step I was given a reason why. Can't they do the same if they pull a thread " Dear B&T your thread has been pulled because ******** was being a knob"?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Your lad threatened the NAAFI mods with retribution so it got punted sharpish.
Unless he was going to make you sniff his fingers I can't see the issue.

"Dear B&T your thread has been pulled because B&T was being a knob"?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
"Dear B&T your thread has been pulled because B&T was being a knob"?
"Dear B&T, Ignore FatCav he has been on the Buckie again"

"Beating Up Your Kids"
Ah damn it is gone :( I was enjoying that one too :(

Did someone say the forbidden M word or her associated family? That curse word has pulled a few of my threads!

That bloody family need to get a sense of humour....err, did I just say that out loud?

B

bokkatankie

I beat my children every day, twice on sundays. It is good for them. Now ask a MOD when did you stop beating yours?

When I got put on the naughty step I was given a reason why. Can't they do the same if they pull a thread " Dear B&T your thread has been pulled because ******** was being a knob"?
It's alright for you, because you're an unfunny cunt, but I had a few 'likes' invested in that thread and I bet they got fucked off. I'm so outraged I'm going back to bed.

Dear B&T You are a knob and it's being pulled.
Careful you're not sick down your keks!

B

bokkatankie

It's alright for you, because you're an unfunny cunt, but I had a few 'likes' invested in that thread and I bet they got fucked off. I'm so outraged I'm going back to bed.
There should be a MOD who's entire job is to rescue likes from binned threads, it is not your fault the thread was pulled, your likes that you spent hours, days even years crafting should be preserved.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Dear B&T You are a knob and it's being pulled.
Careful you're not sick down your keks!
Why break a habit of a lifetime? I took my inspiration from your good self.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Oh well, Mods can we have it back?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Did I claim to be Good CO in that thread and have people believe it? If so, I would like to say I am very sorry and I was wrong for encouraging stupid cunts to believe stupid shite. If not, I would like to say I am very sorry to the intelligent cunts who realised I was fucking about.

In short, I am very sorry. I do not have a clue what this thread is all about but most things are all about me when all is said and done.

Anybody want to see a train?

A bit miffed I didn't read that thread now. RIP.

The answer is to beat your children while they're very young and, after that, you merely need to raise an eye-brow. You know it makes sense.