Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Where exactly do HCMR (for the little they get) sleep?

When I was in few years ago it was 2 or three man rooms in the main building as the tower was being gutted of asbestos then refurbished, in my last year the troopers were moved back into the tower and it was two men to a flat which has separate bedrooms.
So if you are joining you will probably start in the main building in a two or three man room and once you have settled into the troops you then may be moved into the tower block.
But if you let your flat fall into shit state or **** up and get agai'ed on a regular basis they will move you back into the older (and shitter) rooms in the main building.

When I was in few years ago it was 2 or three man rooms in the main building as the tower was being gutted of asbestos then refurbished, in my last year the troopers were moved back into the tower and it was two men to a flat which has separate bedrooms.
So if you are joining you will probably start in the main building in a two or three man room and once you have settled into the troops you then may be moved into the tower block.
But if you let your flat fall into shit state or **** up and get agai'ed on a regular basis they will move you back into the older (and shitter) rooms in the main building.

Having dodged that side like a greased monkey, I never knew the lads got flats in the tower block.

Holy ****. A two bed flat in central London for **** all? Wow. If I were in, that alone would tempt me to switch over, though I imagine many lads will be trying to now they're looking to punt HCR to Newcastle

Having dodged that side like a greased monkey, I never knew the lads got flats in the tower block.

Holy ****. A two bed flat in central London for **** all? Wow. If I were in, that alone would tempt me to switch over, though I imagine many lads will be trying to now they're looking to punt HCR to Newcastle
Albermarle Bks at Ouston? :eek:

kabul.jpg
Newcastle? Christ that will be a long ride to the Mall. They'll be chin strapped...;)

During my last year (2015) it was a recent addition and was mostly for single NCO's but senior troopers got a few as well if they had behaved themselves. But back then only half the tower block had been refurbished so there may be more room for troopers there now.