• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Where exactly are trfs sewn on

ferme_ta_gueule_toi said:
On your rank slide on 95 shirt mate. Unless you have a rank and then it goes behind your cap badge.
??????????????????????????????
please tell me you are not serious.

trf (theatre recognition flash) is normally on the right arm of shirts and smocks bout 3 inches from shoulder seam

sharkie said:
On your rank slide on 95 shirt mate. Unless you have a rank and then it goes behind your cap badge.

trf (theatre recognition flash) is normally on the right arm of shirts and smocks bout 3 inches from shoulder seam
Bone question = Bone response dude.

sharkie said:

Bone question = Bone response dude.
ah si si seniore

ok well i think between me,Recce19 and f_t_g_t we have put off nilknarf123 from posting before thinking

engage brain before typing!!!!!!

The Royal Corps of Signals TRF should be sewn with 12cm between the shoulder seam to the centre of the flash itself, since the flash is 2cm high then it would be 11cm to the top of the flash.

Oh, nearly forgot, Blue to the front.

nilknarf123 said:
Hmm.

The home of the Royal Corps', yet you have to ask on ArRSe (without telling anyone which Tactical Recognition Flash you wanted to place...

Are you seriously telling me you couldn't ask your Tp Staffy? After all you receive your TRF on completion of your trade training do you not?

sharkie said:

Theatre recognition flash??????????????????

misdameaner said:
sharkie said:

Theatre recognition flash??????????????????
Yes and CRF is the Cinema Recognition Flash !

Latest Threads