Where exactly are trfs sewn on

ferme_ta_gueule_toi said:
On your rank slide on 95 shirt mate. Unless you have a rank and then it goes behind your cap badge.
??????????????????????????????
please tell me you are not serious.

trf (theatre recognition flash) is normally on the right arm of shirts and smocks bout 3 inches from shoulder seam

yes i think he was having a wee laff.

just to be sure mate, get a copy of your dress regs... it'll give you a nice measurement to go by.

sharkie said:
On your rank slide on 95 shirt mate. Unless you have a rank and then it goes behind your cap badge.

trf (theatre recognition flash) is normally on the right arm of shirts and smocks bout 3 inches from shoulder seam
Bone question = Bone response dude.

sharkie said:

Bone question = Bone response dude.
ah si si seniore

my how i love text speak , it speaks volumes about how well educated you really are!

nilknarf123 said:
it aint a bone question, i a sprog so i dont know these things yet?

ty sharkie
You could just fucking look at the rest of your unit and see where theirs are sewn. :roll:

much better... now doesnt that feel better

nilknarf123 said:
thank you... is that better?
Capital letter to start a sentance. :wink:

ok well i think between me,Recce19 and f_t_g_t we have put off nilknarf123 from posting before thinking

engage brain before typing!!!!!!

The Royal Corps of Signals TRF should be sewn with 12cm between the shoulder seam to the centre of the flash itself, since the flash is 2cm high then it would be 11cm to the top of the flash.

Oh, nearly forgot, Blue to the front.

nilknarf123 said:
Hmm.

The home of the Royal Corps', yet you have to ask on ArRSe (without telling anyone which Tactical Recognition Flash you wanted to place...

Are you seriously telling me you couldn't ask your Tp Staffy? After all you receive your TRF on completion of your trade training do you not?

sharkie said:

Theatre recognition flash??????????????????

misdameaner said:
sharkie said:

Theatre recognition flash??????????????????
Yes and CRF is the Cinema Recognition Flash !