Where Eagles Dare Reversible Parka

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Harry_Boomers, Dec 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "Broad Sword Calling Danny Boy"

So that I can WALT it around Verbier this winter and leap from cable car to cable car,could someone please enlighten me as to which is the correct pattern of revesible parka that appears in the film "Where Eagles Dare"

I have seen Spring/Winter & Autumn/Winter patterns in the Waffen SS section of the M&S Walting catalogue but cant work out which is the nearest match.

"Broad Sword Calling Danny Boy"
  2. I'm after a similar sort of thing, one of the old wehrmacht DPM capes. I saw one the other night, whilst I was watching "The Keep", fantastic film by the way.
  3. Try Soldier of Fortune .They produce all the re- enactor and film stuff .
  4. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

less time.

Let me know if you find a source of NAZI winter cam, I'm off to Moscow in a few weeks..
  5. I see, cheers for that.
  6. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

I pinched a smasher off the Finns in Cyprus, and then some cnut pinched it off me in Fally, can't trust anyone
  8. Unless you get lost, or trapped in a avalanche...in which case, the mountain rescue boys might be a little frustrated at your choice of clothing! ;-)
  9. Ay, but the snipers couldn't see you.

Anyone know the weapon in RU99's picture ? I should do, but I can't bring it to mind.
  10. I want to say a G43 but the mag is too long - did they issue an extended one?