Where does this sh1t come from?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chocolate_frog, Sep 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A large number of posts on my facefcuk page contain this, or similar.

Now, I am no expert, but I don't actually think this was written by a British Soldier or even a Brit. Points to note

Read more: Is Drug Testing Welfare Applicants Unconstitutional? - TIME

Seems to me that a large chunk of the b0llocks on facebook is amercan drivel with 'written by a brit, makes a lot of sense added in'.

2. There another thread on it

Just viral like the muggers versus the oz/nz/ VC/USMC moh winners

And a million others

Badly tailored for what ever country it's in

3. The solution is...not to have a facebook account....simples

• Like Like x 4
  4. Its crap isn't it, I had to bite my tongue twice this week, once for some drivel about little girl wh had lost her Daddy and another time for some crap about CIVVY and ARMY mates.

For some reason people see it as showing they care, its poo.

These are the main offenders.

Her hair was up in a pony tail, Her favorite dress tied with a bow. Today was Daddy's Day at school, And she couldn't wait to go. But her mommy tried to tell her, That she probably should stay home. Why the kids might not understand, If she went to school alone. But she was not afraid; She knew just what to say. etc etc etc

CIVILIAN FRIENDS - Disown you for running around their house naked in front of a bunch of people none of you have ever met before MILITARY FRIENDS - Take photos and then join you CIVILIAN FRIENDS- Think its disgusting that you got so drunk you pissed your pants and drowned the phone in your pocket - in their bed MILITARY etc etc

5. I hate the forwarded emails about shite and asylum stuff, militaryish stuff, all yank. and they usually have something like I not breaking this chain or don't delete or only 3 people will have the nerve to pas this on

6. We should write one.

7. Oh, goody, I'll start:

Twas the night before Christmas, he lived all alone...

• Like Like x 1
  8. It was a dark stormy night in...............

9. It was a cold, dark night in Belfast; little Seamus O'Powerdrill couldn't get to sleep because he missed his Daddy. His Daddy had been killed in an accident in the shed where he was working with his friends from work, 'cooking up the bang-juice' as he called it. Little Seamus watched all the other kids in the street going to the Maze to see their Daddies, but there was nobody for Seamus to see, apart from the stain on the crazy paving and three or four well-fed crows. When the Priest came round to molest the other boys, he would always tell them that if they told their Daddies, the Priest's friend Jesus would send them to hell. But when he bummed little Seamus he didn't care who Seamus told, he would bum him on the living-room couch and then wipe his cock on the curtains. Seamus's Mummy needed the NORAID money that the Priest dished out so she had to keep schtum....

• Like Like x 1
  10. NOTHING that happens in Florida interests me in the least, so I wasn't giving the news hour my full attention. But I believe they said the rate of positive drug tests to receive welfare benefits was a fraction of 1%. That means they are spending more for the testing than they are saving by denying bennies.

Typical redneck response to a non problem.

11. I've copied and pasted that as my Facebook status, hope you don't mind?

12. Gets on my goat as well.

I reckon the losers that get suckered into that sort of utter bollocks, are probably sending money to Mr C'unty N' Smallwanger, the Nigerian oil Minister.

13. AARRGGHHH! just correct "pass" if you do, personally I am too but am putting "Send it to 10 friends and watch your screen saver change - genuine!"

• Like Like x 1
  14. To be honest, I don't think that's 'magic' in the true sense, just Adam starting a new thread.

Where's the cards? The black velvet backdrop? The disappearing, or reappearing, object? There's no leggy assistants, no sparkly jackets, no sign of stuff whizzing up sleeves and a woeful lack of childish fun and general amazement.

Just a thread. Just people, including me, spouting bollocks about piss, as is our wont.

Magic? Nah.

• Like Like x 1