Where do you stand with this video?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by civpop42, Sep 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 30 Asians V a Chav
    LINK
    Do you go for the underdog a Chav?
    or do you take the side of the pack?

2. None - they're all brain dead.

3. Agreed, neither, an idiotic clip IMO. Why Civpop?

4. not one of them.

5. Is that a mispelling? :roll:

I think things like that are great. It's natures way of reducing the gene pool.

It should be made compulsory. All chavs should go through a Gladiator style chiken run if they wish to claim benifits/dole/welfare. An added suggestion would be to involve all the soon to be unpopular, child eating Rottweilers.

6. All well and good, Flash, presuming they know how to fight. to coin a phrase, all they appear to be missing is a handbag.

7. I thought it was a conundrum to be fair. I am kind of rooting for the underdog though. He's got it tough from the day he is born?

Can you go through life ignoring things?

Do you have to pick a side?

I've contemplated all of the possible reactions I could have to this clip.

I like the "one man against a massed enemy" standing up for himself the most.

8. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Quite interesting, the 'chav' seemed ok with 2 or 3, then he got a kicking. NOW the guy who turned up in the gortex and pulls out the 'chav' (then gets attacked from 7 0'clock) had a recognisable gait, I'm betting he was '50' to use a street term. Added to this the character who turns up right at the end (you can just see legs and shoes) looks very much like plod, added to this the lower viewable areas of the 'pack' seem to all move in unison, uniformed plod I say.

9. Nehustan
    The chav was quality though.
    He was keeping it real.

10. '50' bruvva? Wossat?

11. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

As in Hawaii...

12. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

I bet he wasn't that bothered, actually in my experience when there's that many people trying to give you a beating you can come off quite lightly. If theres a ring leader who assigns people to hold you etc, then you'd be in trouble. The pack probably lay more bruises on each other than on said 'chav', good job the old bill pulled him out tho', a minute longer one of them would have said 'Hey I've got an idea you take one arm...' etc..

13. The damn music lost it for me...

14. As an 18/19 year old fcuktard he didn't have your knowledge of war diplomacy and the way with the world?

He had faith?

15. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

I had a very similar experience in my youth in L'pool. I was in a nightclub and my Sensi said (ex port copper and doorman) 'See those guys over there...plastic gangsters....girlfriend...dance...we'll pull you out' ;) Luckily they did ;)