where do you say hello?

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
come to london I'll buy you a drink with a mutual friend of ours- you know to make up for being a total twunt towards you with that photos thing
Thanks, but I am fairly resilient, and don't take much umbrance at comments towards myself.

Typed in the half dark on my crappy lappy because there are still no lights in the house and I'm scared to touch the sockets.

Thanks, but I am fairly resilient, and don't take much umbrance at comments towards myself.

Typed in the half dark on my crappy lappy because there are still no lights in the house and I'm scared to touch the sockets.
set fire to a local chav, light warm and you don't need to touch the leccy

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
before we get off on the wrong foot your not the person in the pictures? and I start talking about your wammers again....
even if I was your not chucking one up me without buying me dinner

you look like a classy burd how half a kebad and chips sound?
******* 1/2 a kebab what sort of slag do you take me for- it better be half a large

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
set fire to a local chav, light warm and you don't need to touch the leccy
No chavs where I live dear, ask Joker62.

Anyhoo is spudbum a bird?

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
I hope so the way hes trying to bang me silly
Should I phone the Big J? Just to help you out a bit?

Oh, am I allowed pink fizzy Wolf Blass with Lemsip Max?

Should I phone the Big J? Just to help you out a bit?

Oh, am I allowed pink fizzy Wolf Blass with Lemsip Max?
no it'll make you see stuff, wierd 'orrible stuff like john prescott naked on a trampolene

oh well I've said "hello", right I'm off, got people to look after tomorrow....and they'll want to call me Tarquin it's my chosen name for tomorrow's gig

aye

SS

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
no it'll make you see stuff, wierd 'orrible stuff like john prescott naked on a trampolene
Oooh Sarge, that makes me feel ever so queazy.....

I've got the original video how do you think I feel

Latest Threads