Where do you live?

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Good CO, Oct 11, 2004.

1. UK

2. Germany

3. Cyprus

4. Other: Europe

5. Other: Asia

6. Other: Oceania

7. Other: N America

8. Other: Africa

9. Other: Mid East

10. Other: Far East

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Me.. spain, and very nice it is too.

When I ask this question, I mean 2 year tour or more type 'live'. I know many people would like to write the little know state of "IrNIbalk"
  2. me - Aldershot - and we all know what thats like!
  3. Is this information being collected so it can be passed to Jt Strike HQ for a visit by Spectre on orders from TCH?????

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  4. Me - West Yorkshire, because I can :twisted:
  5. Someone has to live there. Never mind eh?
  6. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

larkhill in the week, and a town just north of stoke at weekends. coz larkhill's sh*t
  7. oo oo, me too. . . .fancy a beer sometime?
  8. You should all come down here to lovely Gosport, they have this delightful little club called EMMA'S. Full of beautiful women, all of a delightful up-bringing and from families of distinction 8O
  9. Land of Mussels and Frites, with Mannikin Pis on standby. :lol:
  10. Germany, Bielefeld! Bloody life long posting!
  11. Currently Saudi, with a distinct possibility of Sudan in the offing. Have to give up the luxurious living, but more cash in the bank...
  12. In Dishforth- oh what a sh*te hole i live in...... :D
  13. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Sydney, Australia and it's fecking great. Off to Bondi shortly for a few beers :p :lol:
  14. Birmingham.... but only through the week, then North Wales at the weekend!! :)
  15. That's like saying 'the $hitter in the week and the karzi at the weekend' - some one hate you.