Where do you hide your beer?

I used to own a Renault Modus - I could hide 14 half litre cans of Lidl strong lager around the various cubby holes coming back from France. It's the only thing I regret having sold it, it was a lousy car to drive.
Old Ronnie Biggs has got fuck all on you has he?

No need to "smuggle" in 7 litres mate, you can bring 110 without the man bringing you down!

Give us a shout when your next job is on, me and Big Vern will bring the shooters!

No need to "smuggle" in 7 litres mate, you can bring 110 without the man bringing you down!

Give us a shout when your next job is on, me and Big Vern will bring the shooters!
... until the end of this year. After that, it may be back to the Modus.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Random bottles of "juice" some with missing labels, I hope you store cleaning chemicals nearby too.
The cleaning chemicals are elsewhere and the random bottles of juice aren't mine.

I don't.

It's in the fridge where all beer should be.
Beer? In the fridge? Heaven help us!

My beer lives in the cool on the earthen floor of my brick-built shed. Perfect. Oh hang on, I'm guessing you're a lager drinker?

Hohenidoom

Clanker
You're all doing this wrong. Being painfully single allows me to store MY beer wherever I damn well please, shower or otherwise.

Checkmate. Maybe.

Old Ronnie Biggs has got **** all on you has he?

Yeah, yeah, I know all about that - I wasn't hiding it from the customs. Anyway, customs at Newhaven consists of an honesty phone.

Don’t know about you but my beer, spirits and mixers are all safe and sound in my garden bar! And if the wife’s lucky, I serve her after my mates have got their drinks!

RigPig

War Hero
The wife’s cider is in the fridge, my beer is in the garage, where she put it and next to her box of cider for replenning the fridge on a one out, one in basis. I don’t have a cellar, the garage is the next best thing. Proper beer at fridge temperate, that’s a trick the SNCO‘s Mess did at Brize. Heathens.

RP.

Latest Threads