Where do you hide your beer?

Stand fast all of you who live in a flat with a balcony.

Dr Death

War Hero
If you’re visiting someone in prison, shoved up your arsë seems to be a proper hiding spot.....
These days for the ladies its up the vagina as it can take quiet a lot of kit!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
These days for the ladies its up the vagina as it can take quiet a lot of kit!
Bottles of champagne seem popular on some educational websites

I used to work as maintenance in a Nursing home, used to find the stuff hidden everywhere as the Nurses would confiscate it.

Some of it was very old, obviously they had forgotten where they left it.

Poor old buggers, I used to put it all in the greenhouse as I was the only employee who would go in there, had loads of visitors from the home though!

I used to own a Renault Modus - I could hide 14 half litre cans of Lidl strong lager around the various cubby holes coming back from France. It's the only thing I regret having sold it, it was a lousy car to drive.

GrandadsMOB

War Hero
I used to work as maintenance in a Nursing home, used to find the stuff hidden everywhere as the Nurses would confiscate it.

Some of it was very old, obviously they had forgotten where they left it.

Poor old buggers, I used to put it all in the greenhouse as I was the only employee who would go in there, had loads of visitors from the home though!
In a previous existence I used to visit in a private hospital in Cork City. One day I called in to an old lady, former headmistress of a prep-school in England, "Miss" xxxx, who had just been admitted. Lovely old doll.

But on the bedside locker was a bottle of Gordons!

"They'll make you get rid of that when they see it." ses I.

"Just let them try, young man." was the reply.

Next visit, no bottle just the standard issue water carafe. "I see they took it away from you." ses Granda with a smirk!

"Taste it." she says.

You guessed!

Dr Death

War Hero