Where do YOU draw the line?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Stores4Storing, Jul 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 7
  1. Belinda is fit fit fit. Would love to draw a line on that one!

But, where do I draw th eline? Its a hard one (no pun intended) If its got a pulse then great, as long as its been pulsing for at least 18 yrs & 9 months, (thats my base line) and hey, if she's a Vordaman then why not!

Gonna be interesting to see the standards that come out on this one.

2. S4S,is that piccie after the acid incident? Likewise I assume she ate the alleged girlfriend?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Question, for most I'd imagine, who post on here is where would SHE draw the line and hope that you find yourself above it.
    That said she does look like a bird that sets the bar, like her salad intake, suprisingnly low!

4. Either ate her or stuffed her down kecks!!

5. I would,

not the fat one but Will's fit mum. Christ she is fit too.

6. It does make a better story than the fat ugly acid drinker thread you started though!

7. I will pretty much fuck anything.

Men, women...animals. As long as whatever I'm fucking doesn't give me a disease, it's fine. Naturally I do have an age limit. I will not shag any human under the age of 12 and will not shag dogs who are younger than 6 months. As you can apparently only take them away from the mother dog after 6 months.

8. In normal situations I wouldn't (the fat one that is) but caught miles from home, no cash and the offer of a lift, breakfast and the fact I am so pissed I can barely stand I might be persuaded

9. I have low standards but not that low. I wouldn't touch her unless she'd had both barrels from a .600 Nitro Express.

10. See here's how I look at it.

If she's willing to shag me and I don't really have to do anything other than actually shag her, where's the fuckin' damage?

If I had to cook her breakfast or get to know her or actually seduce her, naw I wouldnae bother. But if it's a shag and all I have to do is put my cock in it, I've got no issue with it at all.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Fucking hell shes only 27! Frankly I think everyone involved could do with a one way trip to the 'showers' the dirty fucking trogs.