Where do YOU draw the line?

Belinda is fit fit fit. Would love to draw a line on that one!

But, where do I draw th eline? Its a hard one (no pun intended) If its got a pulse then great, as long as its been pulsing for at least 18 yrs & 9 months, (thats my base line) and hey, if she's a Vordaman then why not!

Gonna be interesting to see the standards that come out on this one.

Question, for most I'd imagine, who post on here is where would SHE draw the line and hope that you find yourself above it.
That said she does look like a bird that sets the bar, like her salad intake, suprisingnly low!

I will pretty much fuck anything.

Men, women...animals. As long as whatever I'm fucking doesn't give me a disease, it's fine. Naturally I do have an age limit. I will not shag any human under the age of 12 and will not shag dogs who are younger than 6 months. As you can apparently only take them away from the mother dog after 6 months.

In normal situations I wouldn't (the fat one that is) but caught miles from home, no cash and the offer of a lift, breakfast and the fact I am so pissed I can barely stand I might be persuaded

See here's how I look at it.

If she's willing to shag me and I don't really have to do anything other than actually shag her, where's the fuckin' damage?

If I had to cook her breakfast or get to know her or actually seduce her, naw I wouldnae bother. But if it's a shag and all I have to do is put my cock in it, I've got no issue with it at all.

See here's how I look at it.

If she's willing to shag me and I don't really have to do anything other than actually shag her, where's the fuckin' damage?

If I had to cook her breakfast or get to know her or actually seduce her, naw I wouldnae bother. But if it's a shag and all I have to do is put my cock in it, I've got no issue with it at all.

You've got a point there.

Latest Threads