Where do you actually live?

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by conure, Jul 21, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After completing basic training, or all your training, where do you stay? I think I read you sleep in a room with 3 others, is that right?
    If thats true, when do you get privacy, can you only wnak in the toilets etc?

2. You need to see the Stealth Wanking thread...

3. Stealth wanking? where abouts is that?

4. You might get a really friendly room, and take it in turns to w@nk eachother, joining the paras??? like mortars????

5. Nope I'm going engineers now, was meant to be in my interview right now but got a call from the AFCO and they said theres been a computer crash and there's a big drama etc etc, and would I mind if I did my interview tomorrow instead, so being the nice and friendly guy I am, said yes...(They'd better bloody pass me now though..)

6. Ah just saw your name, do you own that particular duke, or just a fan of it? I've got a gixxer 6, and my neighbours got an mv agusta 750, and a ducati 749, he won't let me ride them though :( beautiful bikes...Sorry went slightly..off the topic of wanking there..

7. You might get a really friendly room, and take it in turns to w@nk eachother, joining the paras??? like mortars????

seen a few people make comments like this about the paras,definately making me lean towards joining another regiment,please tell me its only army banter

8. The PARAS are an elite regiment definately worth joining...

But please don't turn out like half of them and buzz off your cherry berry and your wings and think your better than everyone else....