Where do we stand?

B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#43
mark1234 said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Ah, but there are people who cannot see what is wrong with this.
Theres nothing wrong with it, killing rival drug dealers is part of yardie gang culture, so we should embrace it as multiculturism and stop being xenophobic, your not a racist are you?. :p
You best ask Tafmad. He's got us all pidgeon - holed.
 
#44
There is a silver lining to all this, and that is that after ten years of the social destruction/experimentation wrought by Labour, at least no one is going to give them another crack at government for a very long time. Let's just hope it's not too late.

No Labour government has ever been adult enough to seriously address real social issues in this country, so why anyone thought that simply attaching the word 'New' to the word 'Labour' would make any difference, god only knows. They are a bunch of ex-communist, social workers and lawyers, none of whom have ever lived in the real world.

Right, off thread a touch, but nearly related, and I don't want to start a new thread...Just had 5 year old Miss Awol's new passport delivered. Why the fcuk has it got a chip and an antenna (an antenna ffs!!) in the back?
 
#46
I have no problem with decent people coming here to work and live just as long as they are willing to follow a few simple rules.

1) respect our culture
2) work hard.
3) dont commit crime, and that includes paying tax, insuring your car etc etc.(has you ever watched crime watch? the wanted board is full of rapists from eastern europe)
4) dont sponge off the system (health holiday makers, benefit cheats etc etc that means you)
5) learn to speak, at least a little, english.

But most importantly

Don't take the Pisz

Unfortunately the five rules are rarely adhered to. Usually to the dodgy immigrant's advantage.

Looking forward to that EU expansion, thanks labour.
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#49
Awol said:
There is a silver lining to all this, and that is that after ten years of the social destruction/experimentation wrought by Labour, at least no one is going to give them another crack at government for a very long time. Let's just hope it's not too late.

No Labour government has ever been adult enough to seriously address real social issues in this country, so why anyone thought that simply attaching the word 'New' to the word 'Labour' would make any difference, god only knows. They are a bunch of ex-communist, social workers and lawyers, none of whom have ever lived in the real world.

Right, off thread a touch, but nearly related, and I don't want to start a new thread...Just had 5 year old Miss Awol's new passport delivered. Why the fcuk has it got a chip and an antenna (an antenna ffs!!) in the back?

I'd bet that they get voted in again. In fact £20 says that they do. This country is inhabited by Sun Reading Drongos amd that includes some of you reading this. You'll vote them in again and they'll do even more to p*ss British citizens off. Our crime rate will increase and punishments will be reduced, minorities will get their way over the majority, we'll be off somewhere else to fight and with less kit and an MoD which thinks even less of us, our borders will open further and our taxes will fund anyone who hasn't done iota for this country.

And we'll complain again and again and tell ourselves that 'Labour won't get in next time'.

'Course they will. Just look at the opposition.
 
#50
Biscuits_AB said:
Awol said:
There is a silver lining to all this, and that is that after ten years of the social destruction/experimentation wrought by Labour, at least no one is going to give them another crack at government for a very long time. Let's just hope it's not too late.

No Labour government has ever been adult enough to seriously address real social issues in this country, so why anyone thought that simply attaching the word 'New' to the word 'Labour' would make any difference, god only knows. They are a bunch of ex-communist, social workers and lawyers, none of whom have ever lived in the real world.

Right, off thread a touch, but nearly related, and I don't want to start a new thread...Just had 5 year old Miss Awol's new passport delivered. Why the fcuk has it got a chip and an antenna (an antenna ffs!!) in the back?

I'd bet that they get voted in again. In fact £20 says that they do. This country is inhabited by Sun Reading Drongos amd that includes some of you reading this. You'll vote them in again and they'll do even more to p*ss British citizens off. Our crime rate will increase and punishments will be reduced, minorities will get their way over the majority, we'll be off somewhere else to fight and with less kit and an MoD which thinks even less of us, our borders will open further and our taxes will fund anyone who hasn't done iota for this country.

And we'll complain again and again and tell ourselves that 'Labour won't get in next time'.

'Course they will. Just look at the opposition.
The opposition will change. Criticism of immigrants is no longer taboo and mainstream politicians are already saying things that only a couple of years ago would have been seen as political suicide. Once the debate does get onto the table and people no longer feel under threat of being called racist then the population will be able to speak their minds. Once that happens, politicians from all parties, but especially the tories, will throw away their fluffy policies and things will soon change in the scrabble for votes.

If it doesn't happen, then the votes will simply go the BNP on the quiet, while everyone claims to hate them in public. We have all been gagged by political correctness for too long, but the irony is, it's political correctness that is fuelling the likes of the BNP.
 
#52
brettarider said:
luke said:
illegal immigration is a problem, but so is hysterical xenophobia from the likes of the Daily Mail

we aren't losing the country to immigrants, no-one is trying to create Londonistan, etc.
Haven't been to Bradford then have you!
I was in Bradford today.

What's Your point??????
 
#55
Once upon a time in a little village in the Yorkshire Dales there were several Granny Farms, which had to start turning away grannies because they didn't have the staff to do all the menial tasks that care assistants have to do. Then certain Eastern European countries were allowed into the EU and all of a sudden grannies were being welcomed into the farms again. At the same time people with funny accents started working in those Granny farms

Several years earlier, down the road in the local hospital, there was a danger that wards were going to be closed and a brand new scanner was being underused. That is, until lots of lovely people from elsewhere in the world answered the call that our youngsters wouldn't and, incidentally, not getting paid for doing so. I know this to be true - they saved my life.

Until this year, there was one NHS dentist in my town - now we have as many as are needed bacause Eastern European immigrants decided to come over and help us out. Why did they need to come - because Dentists got greedy and decided it was better ripping the British public off rather than getting a fair wack from the government.


Why are we getting so many immigrants????? Could it be because our society is getting older, that we are not producing enough offspring to carry out all the jobs our society needs doing. So those coming of age are choosing the easier, cleaner jobs and those which are harder - engineers, scientists; or dirtier - nurses, radiologists; or low paid - care assistants, agricultural workers; are just not getting filled.

So what does society do when there are more jobs than workers. Offer more money to attract workers into unfilled positions?? - as I understand it engineering is a well paid career and it didn't work with mainline busses in the midlands. No, we bring in immigrants, just as we did in the fifties and we assimilate them into our society. We enjoy the diversity they bring and absorb that diversity - just as we did with the huguenots, the Eastern European jews, the Poles, the Italians and the Germans (all but the first coming in the last century)
 
#56
Sven said:
Why are we getting so many immigrants????? Could it be because our society is getting older, that we are not producing enough offspring to carry out all the jobs our society needs doing.
But in the absence of finite work visas, the immigrants themselves get older, adding to the problem that they were brought in to help address.

Secondly, immigrants often quickly decide that they too are above this kind of menial work and we end up having to import a load more foreigners for downmarket jobs. Lets hope this latest lot stick to the deal otherwise we might be overrun trying to staff just one nursing home in Macclesfield.

I always thought that the immigration in the 60s, 70s and 80s was intended to prevent us having to work beyond 65. This year we're told that we'll be going for at least another decade plus now we have all the social /national security problems associated with that raft of immigration.

Sven said:
we bring in immigrants, just as we did in the fifties and we assimilate them into our society. We enjoy the diversity they bring and absorb that diversity - just as we did with the huguenots, the Eastern European jews, the Poles, the Italians and the Germans (all but the first coming in the last century)
It's not that Britons have become less tolerant, its more the sheer numbers that are involved.

I understand that the Hugenots , Jews and and post war refugees totalled aound 350,000 persons. The current annual net influx is approximately 150,000.

Here in Birmingham over the last 30 years we have had the ethnicity and crime of the Third World foisted upon us. Strangley enough, they haven't been that interested in assimilating with us but then we did spend a lot of time and money telling them our culture was no more valid than theirs and translating everything into 403 languages.

I now feel like I'm living in Johannesburg but without the sunshine, the swimming pool and the maid.

So why don't I just get lost and leave this utopia to those of you who 'value diversity' ?

Simple. With the qualifications that I have, I cant find a single country that has immigration rules as soft and lax as here that would let me in.
 
#57
If we are so dependent on these immigrants to ensure that we have a big enough tax base for our aging/non reproducing population then how come there are 1.5 million people without a job?

Just as a small bit of information, the population increase in the last five years or so has, for the first time, been driven by inward migration, not the offspring of migrants already here but over 50% of the population growth has been from people comeing into the country.

I wonder how long it will take for some politican to grow a pair and say "Enough already, No more, we are full up"!
 
#59
Steven said:
If we are so dependent on these immigrants to ensure that we have a big enough tax base for our aging/non reproducing population then how come there are 1.5 million people without a job?
because the sad fact is we have a growing underclass, popluated by chavs, teen single mothers and their ilk that have no intention of EVER working because our system is daft enough to reward their bone-idleness (along with the immigrants that abuse the system).....
 
#60
Johnny_Alpha said:
Sven said:
Why are we getting so many immigrants????? Could it be because our society is getting older, that we are not producing enough offspring to carry out all the jobs our society needs doing.
But in the absence of finite work visas, the immigrants themselves get older, adding to the problem that they were brought in to help address.

Secondly, immigrants often quickly decide that they too are above this kind of menial work and we end up having to import a load more foreigners for downmarket jobs. Lets hope this latest lot stick to the deal otherwise we might be overrun trying to staff just one nursing home in Macclesfield.

I always thought that the immigration in the 60s, 70s and 80s was intended to prevent us having to work beyond 65. This year we're told that we'll be going for at least another decade plus now we have all the social /national security problems associated with that raft of immigration.

Sven said:
we bring in immigrants, just as we did in the fifties and we assimilate them into our society. We enjoy the diversity they bring and absorb that diversity - just as we did with the huguenots, the Eastern European jews, the Poles, the Italians and the Germans (all but the first coming in the last century)
It's not that Britons have become less tolerant, its more the sheer numbers that are involved.

I understand that the Hugenots , Jews and and post war refugees totalled aound 350,000 persons. The current annual net influx is approximately 150,000.

Here in Birmingham over the last 30 years we have had the ethnicity and crime of the Third World foisted upon us. Strangley enough, they haven't been that interested in assimilating with us but then we did spend a lot of time and money telling them our culture was no more valid than theirs and translating everything into 403 languages.

I now feel like I'm living in Johannesburg but without the sunshine, the swimming pool and the maid.

So why don't I just get lost and leave this utopia to those of you who 'value diversity' ?

Simple. With the qualifications that I have, I cant find a single country that has immigration rules as soft and lax as here that would let me in.
With all Your qualifications, how many immigrants came over from the West Indies to do our crap jobs, and can You give a source which says that the combination of migrants into the country around WWII was only 350,000
 

Similar threads


Top