Where do we stand?

tedrogers said:
Ironic thing is that large numbers of illegal immigrants working in appalling conditions for little pay actually helps the economy.
That argument is flawed, as well as filling demand for workers they create additional demand for more services.

Whilst some are much needed, polish plumbers for example, most come to Britian unskilled, and are no more usefull than the layabout chavs we have here anyway.

Im all for skilled legal immigration, after all we need dentist, plummers, doctors etc. we don't need other countries chav mongs.

Thelynxeffect said:
:D I always luv that phrase
I am not a racist.
but... of course you are a racist you tosspot...
I think your wrong, All he is saying is that he is sick of people just walking into Britian and sponging of the state with few filters in place. I couldn't give a * what race or religion somebody is but we have enough freeloaders, criminals, layabouts in Britian who are ruining our country and being paid for by the taxpayer, some of these are British by decent so there is little we can do about them but the illegel ones from abroad can and should be stopped. so unless you pay British tax, which I would guess you don't, being in Egypt, Keep you opinion to yourself.

Tosspot
OMG!!!!!! :D You are unbelievable, haven't you inflicted enough humiliations and embarrassments upon yourself and fourteen generations of your ancestors for one day? Let me go through this very slowly for you, "In Denial Egypt".... Now say it slowly.... "in..de.. nile".. Egypt It...is ..a.. witticism (The Nile is a river ok?..in Egypt..ok)

BTW Use a spell checker, chav tosspot :D

OMG!!!!!! :D You are unbelievable, haven't you inflicted enough humiliations and embarrassments upon yourself and fourteen generations of your ancestors for one day? Let me go through this very slowly for you, "In Denial Egypt".... Now say it slowly.... "in..de.. nile".. Egypt It...is ..a.. witticism (The Nile is a river ok?..in Egypt..ok)

Nope, still don't get it. Can't be a very good witticism.

Also, if your going to bitch about spellcheckers then might I suggest you run your last post through a grammer check.

God, I hate it when posts reduce to spelling and grammer, Arrse is for squaddies for fucks sake.

illegal immigration is a problem, but so is hysterical xenophobia from the likes of the Daily Mail

we aren't losing the country to immigrants, no-one is trying to create Londonistan, etc.

Thelynxeffect said:

Nope, still don't get it. Can't be a very good witticism.

Also, if your going to bitch about spellcheckers then might I suggest you run your last post through a grammer check.

God, I hate it when posts reduce to spelling and grammer, Arrse is for squaddies for fucks sake.
I think it's the first fall back of anyone who has lost an argument.

It's especially hypocritical from a text talk mong like tafmad, who not only does the whole OMG!!!! FFS!! chav chat thing he also has sh!t grammar.

Again taftw*t, back up your claims of outstanding being a racist and stop being a chav oxygen thief.

Thelynxeffect said:
Good Lord! Is it? I thought it was for gentlemen of distinction.

While I feel that the UK needs skilled immigrants, and even a number of unskilled (to do the vital jobs that our chavs will not do), there needs to be a clear message to all immigrants: if found guilty of a crime in this country you will be kicked out without appeal against this decision.

While petty motoring offences should be excluded from this list of crimes that warrant exclusion, causing death/serious injury by driving without due care or attention etc should be included. Any conviction for robbery, violence (more than just a scuffle outside a pub), rape, etc should be cause for an immediate one way ticket to their home country.

It should even be possible for us to pay other countries to take back criminals and make them serve their time outside of the UK. E.g. a 'yardie' is convicted of drug offences and is sentenced to 10 years nick. Instead of keeping the scum in our jail at over 40grand a year cost to the taxpayer, we enter into an agreement with Jamaica that he serve the full term in a Jamaican prison, while at the same time we pay Jamaica 30grand a year for his incarceration.

That way the receiving country makes a hansome profit from their crims and we save money.

People would be safe from this process until they had used up all the available appeal processes, but once the Lords of Appeal had rejected their final claim, then it is an immediate flight out (in the hold of a plane in a cage) :)

Dread said:
Good Lord! Is it? I thought it was for gentlemen of distinction.

While I feel that the UK needs skilled immigrants, and even a number of unskilled (to do the vital jobs that our chavs will not do), there needs to be a clear message to all immigrants: if found guilty of a crime in this country you will be kicked out without appeal against this decision.
Very true, however we have to differentiate between illegal immigrants and the ones who bothered to go through the correct channels. We should welcome the legal ones, asylum seekers included but not the ones that stow away on ferries and jump the fence at Dover before disappearing into the community unregistered and unknown.

In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes British and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact British, and nothing but British...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is British, but something else also, isn't British at all. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to Britain."

With grovelling apologies to Mr Roosevelt for co-opting his prose.

Steven said:
In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes British and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact British, and nothing but British...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is British, but something else also, isn't British at all. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to Britain."

With grovelling apologies to Mr Roosevelt for co-opting his prose.
Excellent quote, I my self am even more liberal than that, personally i don't mind incoming immigrants holding an aleigence to another country or religion, as long as Britain comes first.

Oops, I'm being racist again, the thought police are watching, mustn't talk...... :roll:

luke said:
illegal immigration is a problem, but so is hysterical xenophobia from the likes of the Daily Mail

we aren't losing the country to immigrants, no-one is trying to create Londonistan, etc.
I couldn't agree more. The Daily Hate is a vile newpaper. Too many people shi.tting themselfs over nothing

Cpl_ripper said:
luke said:

I couldn't agree more. The Daily Hate is a vile newpaper. Too many people shi.tting themselfs over nothing
Thanks for your advice and unbounded knowledge. I read the Daily Mail, find it the best of a bad bunch out of the tabloids, but also have a brain to consider the information and decide whilst getting input from radio/TV broadcasts as well. IMHO if you actually read many of the articles and ignore the banner headlines that are there to sell the thing, many of the reports are not totally distorted as many make out. In addition it must be hurting Labour, because it is always the first paper they complain about at party conferences, as do the Unions - fear perhaps now the Scum is on their side and Murdoch tells Tony what to do? :wink:

Thanks everyone. I do think we Brits have a real problem, especially in England. It is not so marked in Wales or Scotland, yet. But. if we don't sort it out soon it will be and then Londonistan may not be such a joke!!

B

Biscuits_AB

Don't discount Scotland and Wales in this, it's just that the media/press only cover what effects you in England. One tenth of my home town is now inhabited by Poles. I'm not against the Poles, I quite like them, but that is a lot of people.

Now, let's wait until those countries in waiting, become part of the EU. We've already been warned that they will bring a criminal element. Even if they leave them at home, we will provide them with another country in which to expand their influences. It's utter madness. We have ben warned by their own police forces and we are still prepared to take the chance.

When will this Government get a grip of the situation? It has already embarassed itself with the unkown number of ex con Asylum seekers and those Afghans who were granted citizenship. London is awash with Balkan, African and West Indian crime and other cities are much the same.

It's no wonder that BNP are getting support. Because of this Governments 'come one, come all' policies, people who ordinarily wouldn't be seen dead near BNP, are now prepared to vot for them.

The apathy of the majority is what I find most disturbing, but perhaps it's becasue they don't see any alternatives in the oppostion parties and there's always the stigma of being called racist or a nazi to keep their opinions suppressed. We are getting to be like Germany was until recently. Too worried about getting tarred with the same brush for speaking up, but then again, this Government has made it impossible for people to speak up.

Let's face it though, we even hate ourselves. Whilst these issues were still ongoing, the BBC was too busy setting up an incident to show how much the English are disliked in Scotland. If we have to lower ourselves to that level, all because of a f*cking football team, then we are ready to be exploited by anyone who wants to exploit us.

The Brits don't care about what happens to their country just as long as it's not on their doorstep.

tafmad said:
Outstanding said:
tafmad said:
you are a racist you tosspot...
Actually I am not, I am of Asian descent, from Uganda.
So? You don't have to be bloody white to be a racist... and what the hell are you doing in my country anyway.. go bloody home!!!! I am not a racist but..
A big difference between foreign prejudice and racism, methinks.....

luke said:

Haven't been to Bradford then have you!

Outstanding said:
tafmad said:
you are a racist you tosspot...
Actually I am not, I am of Asian descent, from Uganda.
My view is we are all racist, me, you, Tony Blair, the black family down the street, all of us. Saying you are not is complete b0llocks!

When you are brought up, dragged up in some cases, you take on the values and standards of your society, that means you don't understand, have no experience of and often are suspicous of other cultures and races.

If you look at a person of another colour and truely don't notice what colour they are then good on you but you are a fecking liar.

Accepting we all have prejudices is vital to not allowing them to become a problem for you and understanding why ignorant fecks vote BNP.

Don't get me wrong, I worry about immigration and can see the value in a U.S. like system of asking everyone what they bring to the table. If we want it then in you come matey, if not then sorry. I don't think that's a racist policy, it's an economically imperative one.

Biscuits_AB said:
Ah, but there are people who cannot see what is wrong with this.
Theres nothing wrong with it, killing rival drug dealers is part of yardie gang culture, so we should embrace it as multiculturism and stop being xenophobic, your not a racist are you?. :p