Where do piles come from ?

After years of abusing every substance you can possibly imagine, I am picking grapes from down south. Am I eating too much cheese ?

there varicose veins of the arrse from too much bumming use more lube

I found out they are actually solid, and cannot be popped.

Having sterilised them with listerine, I tried popping with a needle, I tried slicing with toenail clippers, and even a razor blade. you come away with chunks of flesh but never actually managed to burst them, I had presumed they were a Blister of sorts I was wrong.

Listerine is not a fluid to ever put near your ricker!

Having sterilised them with listerine, I tried popping with a needle, I tried slicing with toenail clippers, and even a razor blade. you come away with chunks of flesh but never actually managed to burst them, I had presumed they were a Blister of sorts I was wrong.

If this is kosher, you must be double jointed....

After that sort of talk, bet Pillager gets a saucy PM from MDN any time now...

WTF were you thinking?!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Lack of hygiene, more vigorous use of the wire brush and plenty dettol should help.

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
My mate says to get someone with nice breath to hold your nose, fit their gob over yours, then they suck like buggery. He assures me your piles will pop back in, no sweat.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Intelligence Cell 0
msr The Intelligence Cell 14
R The Intelligence Cell 8