Where do I get one of these?

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Redcap, Aug 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bit like the SLR with a bit of matchstick stuck behind the firing pin...
    Anyone ever try it..?
  2. What would you want one for.......drive bys?
  3. Looks very much like a Glock 18. Because you can fire them on full-auto, I think they're only available to law-enforcement agencies, just like the Beretta 93.
    Otherwise, you could try the local unlicensed "Guns-R-Us" and ask if they can get you one.

4. Tesco's 8O .... 2 for 1 special at the mo :wink: dont ferget ya clubcard for the points :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. It's the chav open season soon, got to get prepared.
  6. I saw a Bereta 92F do that because it had a fcuked sear. said pistol belonged to a police fire arms team!! That would give the local muslim extreamists a fright.

7. Gangstas only need apply.
  8. Looks like he has a case stuck as well after the second burst.
  9. What's with the Elephant Man hood?
  10. Hiding his ID
    Probably an unregistered full-auto weapon - doesn't want BATFE to pay him a visit & take his toys away.
  11. So out of about 40 rnds fired, how many do we think were on target? Unless you're trying to cap Michelle McManus from 3m, its a bag-o-shite.
  12. why on earth would you want one of these
  13. Yeah he is prob some yank hiding the unlicensed modification, hence his hood

How can you get any of the rounds any where near the target realisitically? But for pure effects and novelty factor, shiney kit syndrome, every one must want one now